Gene Symbol: Mst1
Description: macrophage stimulating 1
Alias: E2F2, D8h3f15s2, E2F transcription factor 2, Macrophage stimulating 1 (hepatocyte growth factor-like), hepatocyte growth factor-like protein
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase interacts with proapoptotic kinase mst1 to promote cardiomyocyte apoptosisBei You
Institute of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
PLoS ONE 8:e58697. 2013Mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 1 (Mst1) is a critical component of the Hippo signaling pathway, which regulates a variety of biological processes ranging from cell contact inhibition, organ size control, apoptosis and tumor suppression ..
- Molecular cloning of rat macrophage-stimulating protein and its involvement in the male reproductive systemK Ohshiro
Department of Cell Differentition, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 227:273-80. 1996..Our findings reveal new possible roles of the MSP-STK/RON signaling pathway...
- Critical role of Mst1 in vascular remodeling after injuryHiroki Ono
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, 812 8582 Fukuoka, Japan
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:1871-6. 2005..b>Mst1 is a ubiquitously expressed serine/threonine kinase known to be activated in response to a wide variety of ..
- Making omelets without breaking eggs: E2F-mediated induction of cardiomyoycte cell proliferation without stimulation of apoptosisHenning Ebelt
Department of Medicine III, Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany
Cell Cycle 5:2436-9. 2006..According to a widely accepted model, E2F1, E2F2, and E2F3 are classified as "activating" E2Fs since they induce proliferation of quiescent cells whereas E2F4 and ..
- Neutralization of macrophage-stimulating protein ameliorates renal injury in anti-thy 1 glomerulonephritisTeresa Rampino
Unit of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Policlinico San Matteo and University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
J Am Soc Nephrol 18:1486-96. 2007..LPS-stimulated monocytes were attracted by MSP. These results demonstrate a pathogenic role of the MSP/RON system in anti-Thy 1 nephritis...
- Regulation of neuronal cell death by MST1-FOXO1 signalingZengqiang Yuan
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 284:11285-92. 2009The protein kinase mammalian Sterile 20-like kinase 1 (MST1) plays a critical role in the regulation of cell death...
- Daxx mediates activation-induced cell death in microglia by triggering MST1 signallingHee Jae Yun
School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
EMBO J 30:2465-76. 2011..Here, we show that Daxx and mammalian Ste20-like kinase-1 (MST1) mediate apoptosis elicited by interferon-γ (IFN-γ) in microglia...