Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: noisette
Alias: CG2925, Dmel\CG2925, Noi, SF3A3, SF3a, l(3)j3E7, ms3225, CG2925 gene product from transcript CG2925-RA, CG2925-PA, noi-PA
Species: fruit fly
- Perturbation of U2AF65/NXF1-mediated RNA nuclear export enhances RNA toxicity in polyQ diseasesHo Tsoi
Laboratory of Drosophila Research, Biochemistry Program, School of Life Sciences, Faculty of Science, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N T, Hong Kong SAR, People s Republic of China
Hum Mol Genet 20:3787-97. 2011..We also provide a novel mechanistic explanation to how perturbation of RNA nuclear export would contribute to polyQ degeneration...
- Multiple developmental requirements of noisette, the Drosophila homolog of the U2 snRNP-associated polypeptide SP3a60V Meyer
Department of Zoology and Animal Biology, University of Geneva, Switzerland
Mol Cell Biol 18:1835-43. 1998We report the cloning of the noisette gene (noi), which encodes the Drosophila melanogaster ortholog of a U2 snRNP-associated splicing factor, SF3a60 (SAP61) in humans and PRP9p in Saccharomyces cerevisiae...
- Functioning of the Drosophila integral U1/U2 protein Snf independent of U1 and U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particles is revealed by snf(+) gene dose effectsT W Cline
Department of Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 401 Barker Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720 3204, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:14451-8. 1999..Mammalian U1A protein, like Snf, has a snRNP-independent function...
- Biochemical and functional characterization of Orai proteinsYousang Gwack
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 282:16232-43. 2007..Together, these data establish Orai1 as a predominant mediator of store-operated calcium entry, proliferation, and cytokine production in T cells...
- Flies without a spindle checkpointEulalie Buffin
CNRS, Centre de Genetique Moleculaire, Ave de la Terrasse, 91198 Gif sur Yvette, France
Nat Cell Biol 9:565-72. 2007....