Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Crg-1
Description: Circadianly Regulated Gene
Alias: CG32788, Crg1, Dmel\CG32788, crg1, CG32788 gene product from transcript CG32788-RB, CG32788-PB, Crg-1-PB, circadianly regulated gene
Species: fruit fly
- Molecular bases for circadian clocksJ C Dunlap
Department of Biochemistry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Cell 96:271-90. 1999
- A new gene encoding a putative transcription factor regulated by the Drosophila circadian clockF Rouyer
HHMI and Department of Biology, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA 02254, USA
EMBO J 16:3944-54. 1997..In this paper, we report the isolation of Crg-1, a new circadianly regulated gene. Like per and tim transcript levels, Crg-1 transcript levels oscillate with a 24 h period in light:dark (..
- Post-transcriptional regulation contributes to Drosophila clock gene mRNA cyclingW V So
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biology, Brandeis University, 415 South Street, Waltham, MA 02254, USA
EMBO J 16:7146-55. 1997..described per transgenic strain as well as to the mRNA oscillations of a recently identified Drosophila circadianly regulated gene (Crg-1)...
- How cells tell timeC B Green
Dept of Biology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville 22903, USA
Trends Cell Biol 8:224-30. 1998..This review focuses on new advances in identifying and understanding the basic properties of cellular circadian clocks...
- From biological clock to biological rhythmsP E Hardin
Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204 5513, USA
Genome Biol 1:REVIEWS1023. 2000..Completion of whole genome sequences and the use of differential gene expression technology will hasten the discovery of the clock output pathways that control diverse rhythmic phenomena...
- Genetic analysis of the circadian system in Drosophila melanogaster and mammalsRalf Stanewsky
Universitat Regensburg, Institut fur Zoologie, Lehrstuhl für Entwicklungsbiologie, Universitatsstrasse 31, 93040 Regensburg, Germany
J Neurobiol 54:111-47. 2003..This review will try to give a comparative overview about the two systems, highlighting similarities as well as specifics of both insect and murine clocks...
- Duplicate gene evolution toward multiple fates at the Drosophila melanogaster HIP/HIP-Replacement locusCatherine C Hogan
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 1 University Avenue, Lowell, MA 01854, USA
J Mol Evol 68:337-50. 2009..contrast, two other duplicate genes in the region, CG33221 and GP-CG32779, are pseudogenes, and the chimeric gene Crg1 is subject to balancing selection...
- Pineal Cell Biology Gordon ConferenceCarla Green; Fiscal Year: 2002..The previous meetings have been quite successful, and attendance of this conference has steadily increased such that the last meeting was well over-subscribed. ..
- Society for Research on Biological Rhythms MeetingCarla Green; Fiscal Year: 2006..A goal of the 2006 meeting is to bring in a number of excellent scientists from outside fields to increase the inter-disciplinary aspects of clock studies. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- IN VIVO STUDIES OF VERTEBRATE CIRCADIAN CLOCK GENESIgnacio Provencio; Fiscal Year: 2008..Because these clocks are conserved, information gained from these studies will provide insight into vertebrate clocks in general, including those in humans. [unreadable] [unreadable]..