- Formation of a distinctive complex between the inducible bacterial lysine decarboxylase and a novel AAA+ ATPaseJamie Snider
Department of Biochemistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A8, Canada
J Biol Chem 281:1532-46. 2006..We show that the ravA gene exists on an operon with another gene encoding a protein, YieM, of unknown function containing a Von Willebrand Factor Type A domain...
- MoxR AAA+ ATPases: a novel family of molecular chaperones?Jamie Snider
Department of Biochemistry, University of Toronto, 1 King s College Circle, Medical Sciences Building, Toronto, Ont, Canada M5S 1A8
J Struct Biol 156:200-9. 2006....
- The MoxR ATPase RavA and its cofactor ViaA interact with the NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase I in Escherichia coliKeith S Wong
Department of Biochemistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 9:e85529. 2014..In Escherichia coli, the MoxR ATPase RavA and its putative cofactor ViaA are found to exist in early stationary-phase cells at 37 °C at low levels of about 350 and 90 molecules per cell, ..
- Nucleotide sequence of the asnA gene coding for asparagine synthetase of E. coli K-12M Nakamura
Nucleic Acids Res 9:4669-76. 1981..The nucleotide sequences of the promoter and the ribosome-binding site of the gene are also assigned. We discuss the properties of its polypeptide...
- The replication origin region of Escherichia coli: nucleotide sequence and functional unitsH J Buhk
Gene 24:265-79. 1983..The coding regions for proteins were identified, and the possible function of those proteins is discussed. Within oriC two extended systems of dyad symmetry were found, and their possible significance is considered...
- Outer membrane vesicle production by Escherichia coli is independent of membrane instabilityAmanda J McBroom
Department of Biochemistry, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3711, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Bacteriol 188:5385-92. 2006..Detergent sensitivity, leakiness, and growth characteristics of the novel vesiculation mutant strains did not correlate with vesiculation levels, demonstrating that vesicle production is not predictive of envelope instability...