- IFN regulatory factor 8 regulates MDM2 in germinal center B cells
Jeff X Zhou
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
J Immunol 183:3188-94. 2009
..These results suggest that by regulating MDM2, IRF8 might allow GC B cells to tolerate physiological DNA breaks that otherwise would trigger apoptosis...
- Anaplastic, plasmablastic, and plasmacytic plasmacytomas of mice: relationships to human plasma cell neoplasms and late-stage differentiation of normal B cells
Chen Feng Qi
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
Cancer Res 67:2439-47. 2007
..Selecting specific types of mouse plasmacytomas that relate most closely to subtypes of human multiple myeloma may provide new opportunities for preclinical testing of drugs for treatment of the human disease...
- Regulation of the germinal center gene program by interferon (IFN) regulatory factor 8/IFN consensus sequence-binding protein
Chang Hoon Lee
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Exp Med 203:63-72. 2006
..These results suggest previously unappreciated roles for IRF8 in the transcriptional regulation of B cell GC reactions that include direct regulation of AICDA and BCL6...
- Histologic and molecular characterizations of megakaryocytic leukemia in mice
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Health, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Leuk Res 30:397-406. 2006
..This is the first report of spontaneous MKL in mice, defining VWF as a biomarker for diagnosis and suggesting possible involvement of a series of genes in disease pathogenesis...
- Expression of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27 and its deregulation in mouse B cell lymphomas
Chen Feng Qi
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Twinbrook I, Room 1421, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, MD, USA
Leuk Res 30:153-63. 2006
..Here, p27 was complexed with D-type cyclins 1 and 3 and with the COPS9 protein, JAB1. In addition, we found cytoplasmic sequestration following phosphorylation by activated AKT...
- Evidence for selective transformation of autoreactive immature plasma cells in mice deficient in Fasl
Jian Qiao Zhang
Department of Immunology, Holland Laboratory, American Red Cross, Rockville, MD 20855, USA
J Exp Med 200:1467-78. 2004
..Our findings provide a strong case for targeted transformation of autoreactive B cells in gld mice and establish a valuable model for understanding the relationship between systemic autoimmunity and B cell neoplasia...