- Biomarker research and some deduction in superficial bladder cancer cells combined with corresponding stroma
Hai Tao Niu
Department of Urology, the Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Qingdao University, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Cancer Biomark 10:109-16. 2011
..To facilitate biomarker discovery and improve cancer biology research of superficial bladder transitional cell carcinoma (SBTCC)...
- Proteomics research on muscle-invasive bladder transitional cell carcinoma
Hai Tao Niu
Department of Urology, The Affiliated Hospital of Medical College Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
Cancer Cell Int 11:17. 2011
- Cancer stroma proteome expression profile of superficial bladder transitional cell carcinoma and biomarker discovery
Hai Tao Niu
Department of Urology, the Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 137:1273-82. 2011
..To globally characterize the stroma expression profile of superficial bladder transitional cell carcinoma and to discuss the cancer biology as well as biomarker discovery from stromal cells...
- Warburg effect or reverse warburg effect? A review of cancer metabolism
Xiao dong Xu
The Key Laboratory of Urology, Department of Urology, The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
Oncol Res Treat 38:117-22. 2015
..In this review we discuss the new points concerning the energy metabolism of a tumor, as well as the current facts and perspectives. © 2015 S. Karger GmbH, Freiburg. ..
- Heterogeneity research in muscle-invasive bladder cancer based on differential protein expression analysis
Peng Fei Liu
Department of Urology, The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University, Laoshan District, 59 Haier Road, Qingdao, 266101, China
Med Oncol 31:21. 2014
..The quantification analysis of proteins combining with the KEGG pathway analysis contributes to screening candidate biomarkers and guides the biological molecular therapy of MIBC...
- Effect of TLR4 and B7-H1 on immune escape of urothelial bladder cancer and its clinical significance
Yong Hua Wang
Department of Urology, The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University, Qingdao, China E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 15:1321-6. 2014
..However, so far, the mechanisms of UBC-related immune escape have not been clarified. The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of TLR4 and B7-H1 on immune escape of UBC...
- [Comparison of 3 microsurgical approaches to the treatment of varicocele: report of 120 cases]
Department of Urology, Qingdao Municipal Hospital, Qingdao, Shandong 266011, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 19:931-4. 2013
..To compare the outcomes of the three microsurgical strategies, inguinal high ligation (IHL), retroperitoneal high ligation (RHL) and low ligation (LL) of internal spermatic veins, in the treatment of varicocele...
- [High temperature reduces the proliferation of and occludin expression in rat Sertoli cells in vitro]
Jian ting Hu
Department of Urology, Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University Medical College, Qingdao, Shandong 266003, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 18:920-4. 2012
..To explore the action mechanisms of temperature in male infertility or subfertility by observing the effects of different temperatures on the proliferation of and occludin (OCLN) expression in rat Sertoli cells in vitro...