- Prenatal diagnosis in twin gestations
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Ob Gyn, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Semin Perinatol 36:169-74. 2012
- Amniocentesis in twin pregnancies: a systematic review of the literature
Department of Ob Gyn, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 347 880 2492 USA
Prenat Diagn 32:409-16. 2012
..Using published data, we sought to determine the amniocentesis-related loss rate in twin gestations...
- Amniotic fluid index and birth weight: is there a relationship in diabetics with poor glycemic control?
Joy Y Vink
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:848-50. 2006
..This study was undertaken to evaluate if the previously demonstrated relationship between macrosomia (> 4000 g) and polyhydramnios (> 25 cm) is linear across birth weights (BW) in diabetic patients with poor glycemic control...
- Earlier gestational age at ultrasound evaluation predicts adverse neonatal outcomes in the preterm appropriate-for-gestational-age fetus with idiopathic oligohydramnios
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D C 20007, USA
Am J Perinatol 26:21-5. 2009
..Sonographic indices, particularly uterine artery Doppler findings, were not found to be useful predictors of adverse outcomes...
- A new paradigm for the role of smooth muscle cells in the human cervix
Joy Y Vink
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY Electronic address
Am J Obstet Gynecol 215:478.e1-478.e11. 2016
..Although the human cervix is thought to be mostly collagen with minimal cellular content, cervical smooth muscle cells are present in the cervix and can cause cervical tissue contractility...
- Calcium-activated chloride channels anoctamin 1 and 2 promote murine uterine smooth muscle contractility
Department of Anesthesiology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
Am J Obstet Gynecol 211:688.e1-10. 2014
..To determine the presence of calcium activated chloride channels anoctamin 1 (ANO1) and 2 (ANO2) in human and murine uterine smooth muscle (MUSM) and evaluate the physiologic role for these ion channels in murine myometrial contractility...
- Anthrax toxin receptor 2 functions in ECM homeostasis of the murine reproductive tract and promotes MMP activity
Claire V Reeves
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e34862. 2012
..We identified an ANTXR2/MT1-MMP complex and demonstrated that MT1-MMP activity is dependent on ANTXR2 expression levels in cells. Thus, we have discovered that ANTXR1 and ANTXR2 function as positive regulators of MT1-MMP activity...