Genomes and Genes
Stacey R Dillon
Affiliation: ZymoGenetics Inc
- An APRIL to remember: novel TNF ligands as therapeutic targetsStacey R Dillon
Department of Autoimmunity and Inflammation, ZymoGenetics, Inc 1201 Eastlake Avenue East, Seattle, Washington 98102, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 5:235-46. 2006..Here we focus on APRIL, exploring its normal and pathological functions, and comparing the therapeutic molecules currently under development that target BLyS/BAFF alone, or APRIL and BLyS/BAFF together...
- B-lymphocyte stimulator/a proliferation-inducing ligand heterotrimers are elevated in the sera of patients with autoimmune disease and are neutralized by atacicept and B-cell maturation antigen-immunoglobulinStacey R Dillon
Preclinical Research and Development, ZymoGenetics, Inc, 1201 Eastlake Ave East, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 12:R48. 2010..They are overexpressed in a variety of autoimmune diseases and reportedly exist in vivo not only as homotrimers, but also as BLyS/APRIL heterotrimers...
- IL-31 receptor (IL-31RA) knockout mice exhibit elevated responsiveness to oncostatin MJanine Bilsborough
Department of Immunology, ZymoGenetics Inc, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
J Immunol 185:6023-30. 2010....
- Generation and characterization of human anti-human IL-21 neutralizing monoclonal antibodiesMark F Maurer
Department of Preclinical Research and Development, ZymoGenetics, Inc, Seattle, WA, USA
MAbs 4:69-83. 2012..Characterization of this panel of IL-21 antibodies provided the basis for the selection of a therapeutic candidate antibody capable of inhibiting IL-21 activity for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases...
- Interleukin 31, a cytokine produced by activated T cells, induces dermatitis in miceStacey R Dillon
Department of Immunology, ZymoGenetics, 1201 Eastlake Avenue East, Seattle, Washington 98102, USA
Nat Immunol 5:752-60. 2004..These data indicate that IL-31 may be involved in promoting the dermatitis and epithelial responses that characterize allergic and non-allergic diseases...
- Increased BCMA expression in lupus marks activated B cells, and BCMA receptor engagement enhances the response to TLR9 stimulationJinoh Kim
Division of Rheumatology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Autoimmunity 44:69-81. 2011..Signaling through BCMA enhances B cell activation following exposure to TLR9 agonists, and increased expression in SLE may contribute to the production of IgG autoantibodies...
- B-lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS) stimulates immunoglobulin production and malignant B-cell growth in Waldenstrom macroglobulinemiaSherine F Elsawa
Division of Hematology and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905
Blood 107:2882-8. 2006..Furthermore, BLyS was found to increase the viability and proliferation of malignant B cells from WM patients. Due to the role of BLyS in WM, strategies to inhibit BLyS may potentially have therapeutic efficacy in these patients...
- Elevated serum B-lymphocyte stimulator levels in patients with familial lymphoproliferative disordersAnne J Novak
Division of Hematology and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:983-7. 2006..Therefore, we sought to establish whether BLyS levels were elevated in patients with B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders and to determine whether elevated BLyS levels correlated with clinical characteristics of the disease...