Affiliation: Yale University
- Burnout in the mental health workforce: a reviewManuel Paris
The Hispanic Clinic, School of Medicine, Yale University, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 37:519-28. 2010..The implications for provider organizations and recommendations for future research are identified...
- Negative weight-based attitudes in treatment-seeking obese monolingual Hispanic patients with and without binge eating disorderRebecca M Puhl
Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Compr Psychiatry 52:737-43. 2011....
- The prevalence and structure of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Hispanic psychiatric outpatientsEmily B Ansell
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, New Haven, CT 06520 8098, USA
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 41:275-81. 2010..Interpersonal rigidity was associated with aggression and anger while perfectionism was associated with depression and suicidal thoughts...
- A national action plan for workforce development in behavioral healthMichael A Hoge
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 300 George St, Suite 901, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:883-7. 2009..The action plan serves as a call to action and is being used to guide workforce initiatives across the nation...
- A multisite randomized effectiveness trial of motivational enhancement therapy for Spanish-speaking substance usersKathleen M Carroll
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, West Haven, CT 06519, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 77:993-9. 2009....