Todd A Olmstead
Affiliation: Yale University
- To what extent are key services offered in treatment programs for special populations?Todd Olmstead
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 27:9-15. 2004..However, often less than half of these facilities provide the key services. There are consistent differences by ownership status, with for-profit facilities less likely to offer many of the key services...
- What are the correlates of substance abuse treatment counselor salaries?Todd A Olmstead
School of Public Health, School of Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 29:181-9. 2005..Taken together, these factors explain approximately 50% of the total variation in SAT counselor salaries...
- Cost-effectiveness of prize-based incentives for stimulant abusers in outpatient psychosocial treatment programsTodd A Olmstead
School of Public Health, Yale University, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 87:175-82. 2007..To evaluate the cost-effectiveness of a prize-based intervention as an addition to usual care for stimulant abusers...
- Cost-effectiveness of prize-based contingency management in methadone maintenance treatment programsJody L Sindelar
School of Public Health and Medical School, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Addiction 102:1463-71. 2007..To determine if prize-based contingency management (CM), which has been shown to improve treatment outcomes over usual care (UC) alone, is cost-effective...
- Clinic variation in the cost-effectiveness of contingency managementTodd A Olmstead
Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington 06030 3944, USA
Am J Addict 16:457-60. 2007....
- Health-care service utilization in substance abusers receiving contingency management and standard care treatmentsTodd A Olmstead
School of Public Policy, 3401 Fairfax Drive, George Mason University, Arlington, VA 22201, USA
Addiction 107:1462-70. 2012....
- Does the impact of managed care on substance abuse treatment services vary by provider profit status?Todd A Olmstead
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Health Serv Res 40:1862-82. 2005..To extend our previous research by determining whether, and how, the impact of managed care (MC) on substance abuse treatment (SAT) services differs by facility ownership...
- The cost-effectiveness of four treatments for marijuana dependenceTodd A Olmstead
University of Connecticut Health Center, Department of Psychiatry, Farmington, CT 06030 1410, USA
Addiction 102:1443-53. 2007..Costs were collected retrospectively from the provider and include the costs of therapy, patient drug testing, and those associated with the incentives component (value of vouchers, time to administer the voucher system)...