Affiliation: Yale University
- Age-related changes in binding of the D2/3 receptor radioligand [(11)C](+)PHNO in healthy volunteersDavid Matuskey
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA Electronic address
Neuroimage 130:241-7. 2016..This study sought to investigate whether the receptor availability measured with [(11)C](+)PHNO, a D3R-preferring agonist radiotracer, also declines with age...
- A preliminary study of dopamine D2/3 receptor availability and social status in healthy and cocaine dependent humans imaged with [(11)C](+)PHNODavid Matuskey
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States Electronic address
Drug Alcohol Depend 154:167-73. 2015..This exploratory study examined the relationship between social status and D2/3R availability in healthy (HH) and cocaine dependent (CD) humans using the D3-preferring, agonist radioligand, [(11)C](+)PHNO...
- Reductions in brain 5-HT1B receptor availability in primarily cocaine-dependent humansDavid Matuskey
Departments of Psychiatry DM, ZB, BPI, JC, JW, PG, MNP, RTM Diagnostic Radiology DM, BPL, J DG, sn, Jr, yh, REC, Yale University, New Haven Electronic address
Biol Psychiatry 76:816-22. 2014..This study explores 5-HT1B in humans by examining receptor availability in vivo in subjects whose primary addiction is cocaine dependence (CD) using positron emission tomography...
- Dopamine D₃ receptor alterations in cocaine-dependent humans imaged with [¹¹C](+)PHNODavid Matuskey
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA Electronic address
Drug Alcohol Depend 139:100-5. 2014..The objective of this pilot study was to use the D₃R-preferring radioligand [(11)C](+)PHNO to compare receptor availability in groups with and without CD...
- Age effects on serotonin receptor 1B as assessed by PETDavid Matuskey
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Nucl Med 53:1411-4. 2012..This paper addresses whether the availability of 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 1B (5-HT(1B)) is seen to decrease with aging via PET imaging...
- A multistudy analysis of the effects of early cocaine abstinence on sleepD Matuskey
Connecticut Mental Health Center, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06519, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 115:62-6. 2011..To describe the sleep patterns of early cocaine abstinence in chronic users by polysomnographic and subjective measures...
- A single-day paradigm of self-regulated human cocaine administrationD Matuskey
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 103:95-101. 2012..The current work sought to consolidate these methods in a single-day design focused on reducing logistical complexity, decreasing research burden to human subjects, and increasing suitability for medication development designs...