H J Kliman
Affiliation: Yale University
- Placental protein 13 and decidual zones of necrosis: an immunologic diversion that may be linked to preeclampsiaHarvey J Kliman
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Reprod Sci 19:16-30. 2012..Thus, syncytiotrophoblast-derived PP13 may create a ZONE that facilitates trophoblast invasion and conversion of the maternal spiral arterioles...
- The placenta may predict the babyHarvey J Kliman
Reproductive and Placental Research Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8063, USA
J Theor Biol 225:143-5. 2003
- Placental trophoblast inclusions in autism spectrum disorderGeorge M Anderson
The Yale Child Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:487-91. 2007..Microscopic examination of placental tissue may provide a route to assessing risk and understanding underlying biology of autism...
- Mouse ascites Golgi mucin expression abnormalities in natural cycle endometrial biopsies predict subsequent in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer (IVF-ET) failure in patients with previous IVF-ET failuresJillian S Catalanotti
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Fertil Steril 85:255-8. 2006..We found a statistically significant decrease in clinical pregnancy rate among women with abnormal mouse ascites Golgi expression, a test which was found to have high positive predictive value for failed IVF-ET...
- Timing of fetal meconium absorption by amnionic macrophagesEdmund F Funai
Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Am J Perinatol 26:93-7. 2009..Contrary to previous reports, our in vitro model of meconium incorporation into placental membranes demonstrated that significant numbers of meconium-laden macrophages were only observed after 24 and 48 hours...
- Determination of placental weight using two-dimensional sonography and volumetric mathematic modelingHumberto Azpurua
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Am J Perinatol 27:151-5. 2010..Routine EPV surveillance may decrease the rates of perinatal complications and unexpected IUFD...
- A computational model of the mechanics of growth of the villous trophoblast bilayerKatarzyna A Rejniak
Mathematical Biosciences Institute, The Ohio State University, 231 West 18th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210 1744, USA
Bull Math Biol 66:199-232. 2004..We present the computed results of simulations of both processes running independently as well as simultaneously, along with comparisons with clinically obtained results...
- Characterization of chorioamnionitis in 2nd-trimester C-section placentas and correlation with microorganism recovery from subamniotic tissuesJonathan L Hecht
Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 11:15-22. 2008..Recovery of microorganisms from placental parenchyma is associated with histologic inflammation. The same microorganisms responsible for inciting high-grade chorionic plate inflammation are also most likely to promote fetal inflammation...
- Histological characteristics of singleton placentas delivered before the 28th week of gestationJonathan L Hecht
Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Pathology 40:372-6. 2008..We describe the histological characteristics of 947 singleton placentas from infants born between 23 and 27 weeks gestation...