Kenneth A Harris
Affiliation: Yale University
- A 5-year evaluation of a methadone medical maintenance programKenneth A Harris
Division of Substance Abuse, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 31:433-8. 2006..This study demonstrates that selected patients from a socioeconomically disadvantaged population remained clinically stable and engaged in treatment in a far less intensive setting than traditional methadone maintenance...
- Successful treatment of chronic hepatitis C with pegylated interferon in combination with ribavirin in a methadone maintenance treatment programAlain H Litwin
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York 10467, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 37:32-40. 2009....
- Successful integration of hepatitis C evaluation and treatment services with methadone maintenanceKenneth A Harris
Division of Substance Abuse, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
J Addict Med 4:20-6. 2010..Here, we demonstrate the feasibility and effectiveness of integrating HCV care and methadone maintenance treatment (MMT). We hypothesized that colocation of these services would result in improved access to and utilization of HCV care...
- Examination of the trend in Canada toward geographic centralization of aneurysm surgery during the endovascular eraThomas L Forbes
Division of Vascular Surgery, London Health Sciences Centre, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Ann Vasc Surg 20:63-8. 2006..This suggests a trend in Canada toward increased centralization of aneurysm care in centers providing both endovascular and open surgical alternatives...
- The effect of patient transfer on outcomes after rupture of an abdominal aortic aneurysmHeather Hames
Division of Vascular Surgery, London Health Sciences Centre and The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Surg 50:43-7. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine whether patient transfer adversely affects the survival of people with a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm (RAAA)...