Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Yale University
- C/EBPepsilon directs granulocytic-vs-monocytic lineage determination and confers chemotactic function via HlxStephanie Halene
Section of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine and Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8073, USA
Exp Hematol 38:90-103. 2010..Although the specific granule deficiency phenotype has been replicated in C/EBPepsilon(-/-) (knockout [KO]) mice, the mechanisms by which C/EBPepsilon mutations act to decrease neutrophil function are not entirely clear...
- Evidence-based genomic diagnosis characterized chromosomal and cryptic imbalances in 30 elderly patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemiaRenu Bajaj
Molecular Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT, USA
Mol Cytogenet 4:3. 2011..abstract:..
- Serum response factor is an essential transcription factor in megakaryocytic maturationStephanie Halene
Department of Internal Medicine and Yale Cancer Center, Section of Hematology, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Blood 116:1942-50. 2010..Critical actin cytoskeletal genes are down-regulated in KO megakaryocytes. Thus, Srf is required for normal megakaryocyte maturation and platelet production partly because of regulation of cytoskeletal genes...
- MKL1 and MKL2 play redundant and crucial roles in megakaryocyte maturation and platelet formationELENOE C SMITH
Department of Cell Biology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Blood 120:2317-29. 2012....
- Complex oncogene dependence in microRNA-125a-induced myeloproliferative neoplasmsShangqin Guo
Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16636-41. 2012..Our data demonstrate that miR-125a-induced MPN is addicted to its sustained overexpression, and highlight the complex nature of oncogenic miRNA dependence in an early neoplastic state...
- Role of RhoA-specific guanine exchange factors in regulation of endomitosis in megakaryocytesYuan Gao
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Dev Cell 22:573-84. 2012..These mechanistic insights enhance our understanding of normal versus malignant megakaryocytopoiesis, as well as aberrant mitosis in aneuploid cancers...
- Different roles of G protein subunits beta1 and beta2 in neutrophil function revealed by gene expression silencing in primary mouse neutrophilsYong Zhang
Department of Pharmacology, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Biol Chem 285:24805-14. 2010....