Traci C Green
Affiliation: Yale University
- Distinguishing signs of opioid overdose and indication for naloxone: an evaluation of six overdose training and naloxone distribution programs in the United StatesTraci C Green
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Addiction 103:979-89. 2008..This study assessed overdose and naloxone administration knowledge among current or former opioid abusers trained and untrained in overdose-response in the United States...
- Social and structural aspects of the overdose risk environment in St. Petersburg, RussiaTraci C Green
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, PO Box 208034, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Int J Drug Policy 20:270-6. 2009..This study sought to uncover social and structural aspects contributing to fatal overdose risk in St. Petersburg and assess prevention intervention feasibility...
- Women who abuse prescription opioids: findings from the Addiction Severity Index-Multimedia Version Connect prescription opioid databaseTraci C Green
Yale School of Public Health, Division of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 103:65-73. 2009..This study aimed to describe characteristics of women who abuse prescription opioids in a treatment-seeking sample and to contrast gender differences among prescription opioid abusers...
- Prevalence and predictors of transitions to and away from syringe exchange use over time in 3 US cities with varied syringe dispensing policiesTraci C Green
School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 111:74-81. 2010..Interactions with police around drug paraphernalia may encourage SEP use for some IDUs and may provide opportunities for other health interventions...
- Psychosocial and contextual correlates of opioid overdose risk among drug users in St. Petersburg, RussiaLauretta E Grau
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Public Health, 60 College St, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Harm Reduct J 6:17. 2009..Future research should target the development of effective overdose recognition and prevention interventions, especially ones that include naloxone distribution and involve drug users' families...
- Patterns of drug use and abuse among aging adults with and without HIV: a latent class analysis of a US Veteran cohortTraci C Green
Division of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 110:208-20. 2010..Findings have the potential to inform screening and intervention efforts in aging drug users with and without HIV...
- Getting the message straight: effects of a brief hepatitis prevention intervention among injection drug usersLauretta E Grau
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Harm Reduct J 6:36. 2009..Issues related to format and language of written materials are discussed...
- Substance Use, HIV Progression and Mortality in a Cohort of Aging VeteransTRACI GREEN; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..