Bonnie E Gould Rothberg
Affiliation: Yale University
- Red meat and fruit intake is prognostic among patients with localized cutaneous melanomas more than 1mm thickBonnie E Gould Rothberg
Yale Cancer Center, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8028, USA Department of Internal Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8028, USA Department of Pathology, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8028, USA Department of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA Electronic address
Cancer Epidemiol 38:599-607. 2014..Although guidelines recommending nutrition, physical activity and tobacco cessation for cancer survivors have been published, data describing their associations with melanoma survivorship are lacking...
- E-cadherin immunohistochemical expression as a prognostic factor in infiltrating ductal carcinoma of the breast: a systematic review and meta-analysisBonnie E Gould Rothberg
Section of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale University School of Public Health, 60 College Street, PO Box 208034, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 100:139-48. 2006....
- Rapid growth of a kidney angiomyolipoma after initiation of oral contraceptive therapyBonnie E Gould Rothberg
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Obstet Gynecol 108:734-6. 2006..Angiomyolipomas express estrogen and progesterone receptors and have been reported to increase in size in pregnancy...
- Prognostic significance of cadherin-based adhesion molecules in cutaneous malignant melanomaGretchen M Kreizenbeck
Department of Pathology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 17:949-58. 2008..Proteins that mediate the epithelial-mesenchymal transition, the process by which a cancer cell disengages from its parent tumor, are important candidates...
- Tsc2 null murine neuroepithelial cells are a model for human tuber giant cells, and show activation of an mTOR pathwayHiroaki Onda
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 21:561-74. 2002..We conclude that giant cells in human tubers likely result from a complete loss of TSC2 expression and activation of an mTOR pathway during cortical development...