DAVID C contact GLAHN
Affiliation: Yale University
- Discovering schizophrenia endophenotypes in randomly ascertained pedigreesDavid C Glahn
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut Electronic address
Biol Psychiatry 77:75-83. 2015..To demonstrate the utility of this approach, we search for neurocognitive and neuroanatomic endophenotypes for schizophrenia in large unselected multigenerational pedigrees...
- Clinical endophenotypes for bipolar disorderDavid C Glahn
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, 200 Retreat Avenue, Hartford, CT, 06106, USA
Curr Top Behav Neurosci 5:51-67. 2011..We conclude that neurocognitive and personality traits appear to be appropriate endophenotypes for BPD, suggesting that these measures share some genetic factors with the illness. ..
- Neurocognitive and neuroimaging predictors of clinical outcome in bipolar disorderCarrie E Bearden
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 12:499-504. 2010..A better understanding of the relationship between neurocognitive and neuroimaging assays and functional outcome has the potential to improve current treatment options and provide targets for new treatment strategies in bipolar disorder...
- Fronto-temporal dysregulation in asymptomatic bipolar I patients: a paired associate functional MRI studyDavid C Glahn
Olin Neuopsychiatric Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 31:1041-51. 2010....
- Neurocognitive endophenotypes for bipolar disorder identified in multiplex multigenerational familiesDavid C Glahn
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Whitehall Research Building, Institute of Living, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:168-77. 2010....
- Genetic control over the resting brainD C Glahn
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:1223-8. 2010....
- High dimensional endophenotype ranking in the search for major depression risk genesDavid C Glahn
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, 200 Retreat Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Biol Psychiatry 71:6-14. 2012..Here, we describe the endophenotype ranking value, a new objective index of the genetic utility of endophenotypes for any heritable illness...