Genomes and Genes
Laura L Carter
Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 and programmed death-1 function as negative regulators of lymphocyte activationLaura L Carter
Wyeth Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Immunol Res 28:49-59. 2003..The PD-L/PD-1 pathway, on the other hand, may primarily attenuate, limit, and/or terminate T-, B-, and myeloid cell activation/effector function at sites of inflammation in the periphery...
- PD-1/PD-L1, but not PD-1/PD-L2, interactions regulate the severity of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisLaura L Carter
Inflammation, Wyeth Research, 200 CambridgePark Dr, Cambridge, MA 02140, United States
J Neuroimmunol 182:124-34. 2007..These results demonstrate that interactions between PD-1/PD-L1, but not PD-1/PDL-2, are crucial in attenuating T cell responses in EAE...
- Characterization of the novel P-selectin inhibitor PSI-697 [2-(4-chlorobenzyl)-3-hydroxy-7,8,9,10-tetrahydrobenzo[h] quinoline-4-carboxylic acid] in vitro and in rodent models of vascular inflammation and thrombosisPatricia W Bedard
Wyeth Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 324:497-506. 2008....
- PD-1 inhibits T-cell receptor induced phosphorylation of the ZAP70/CD3zeta signalosome and downstream signaling to PKCthetaKelly Ann Sheppard
Inflammation Department, Wyeth Research, 87 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
FEBS Lett 574:37-41. 2004....
- Therapeutic opportunities in the B7/CD28 family of ligands and receptorsBeatriz M Carreno
Inflammation, Wyeth Research, 200 CambridgePark Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Curr Opin Pharmacol 5:424-30. 2005..Indeed, recent Phase I clinical studies using agonists and antagonists of the CD28/CTLA-4/B7 pathway have shown promise in inflammatory diseases and cancer...
- IL-21 limits NK cell responses and promotes antigen-specific T cell activation: a mediator of the transition from innate to adaptive immunityMarion T Kasaian
Genetics Institute, Wyeth Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Immunity 16:559-69. 2002..These observations suggest that IL-21 promotes the transition between innate and adaptive immunity...