Marshall W Carpenter
Affiliation: Women and Infants' Hospital
- Gestational diabetes, pregnancy hypertension, and late vascular diseaseMarshall W Carpenter
Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Diabetes Care 30:S246-50. 2007..Additional investigation is required to determine if interventions that prevent or postpone diabetes also delay the onset of vascular disease...
- Failed labor induction: toward an objective diagnosisDwight J Rouse
Brown University, Warren Alpert Medical School, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Providence, RI 02905, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:267-72. 2011..To evaluate maternal and perinatal outcomes in women undergoing labor induction with an unfavorable cervix according to duration of oxytocin administration in the latent phase of labor after ruptured membranes...
- Inflammatory mediators in gestational diabetes mellitusAlvie C Richardson
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island Brown University School of Medicine, 3rd Floor, Providence, RI 02905, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 34:213-24, viii. 2007..Epidemiologic as well as experimental data have supported the association. The purpose of this article is to review the current evidence linking inflammatory mediators and gestational diabetes mellitus...
- Rates of postpartum glucose testing after gestational diabetes mellitusMichelle A Russell
Brown Medical School, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Obstet Gynecol 108:1456-62. 2006..To estimate rates of postpartum glucose tolerance testing in women diagnosed with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) and to assess factors associated with testing...
- Screening and diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitusMichelle A Russell
Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 50:949-58. 2007..Ongoing studies may provide some evidence to guide future research and clinical practice...