M P Okamoto
Affiliation: Western University of Health Sciences
- Pharmacoeconomic evaluation of a pharmacist-managed hypertension clinicM P Okamoto
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Social and Administrative Sciences, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California 91766, USA
Pharmacotherapy 21:1337-44. 2001..To measure clinical, economic, and humanistic outcomes associated with a pharmacist-managed hypertension clinic compared with physician-managed clinics...
- Evaluation of propofol infusion syndrome in pediatric intensive careMark P Okamoto
Departments of Social and Administrative Sciences and Pharmacy Practice, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 E Second Street, College Plaza, Pomona, CA 91766, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 60:2007-14. 2003
- Prevalence and types of disease management programs in community pharmacies in CaliforniaAnandi V Law
Department of Social and Administrative Sciences, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 E Second St, College Plaza, Pomona, CA 91766 1854, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 11:505-12. 2005....
- Effect of nesiritide infusion duration on renal function in acutely decompensated heart failure patientsSheryl L Chow
Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA 91766, USA
Ann Pharmacother 41:556-61. 2007..Although nesiritide has been reported to worsen renal function, as reflected by significant elevations in serum creatinine (SCr), the impact of infusion duration on renal function has not been evaluated...
- ASHP survey of ambulatory care pharmacy practice in health systems--2004Katherine K Knapp
College of Pharmacy, Touro University California, 1310 Johnson Lane, Mare Island, Vallejo, CA 94592, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:274-84. 2005..The characteristics of and trends in pharmacy practice in ambulatory care settings across the United States were studied...