Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Thromboembolic complications associated with reproductive endocrinologic proceduresP Baumann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hutzel Hospital Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, Michigan, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 14:431-43. 2000....
- Advances in ovarian cancer chemotherapyG Deppe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Detroit Medical Center Harper Hutzel Hospital, Wayne State University, Michigan 48201, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 12:481-91. 2000..Chemotherapy of germ cell and malignant ovarian stromal tumors is also discussed. Extensive tables provide a comprehensive overview of ongoing clinical trials in the US as well as elsewhere...
- Factors associated with anal sphincter laceration in 40,923 primiparous womenPeter Baumann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hutzel Women s Hospital Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, 3990 John R, 7 Brush North, 166, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 18:985-90. 2007..Local, pudendal, and epidural analgesia all reduced the risk of anal sphincter laceration. Iatrogenic factors most strongly associated with anal sphincter laceration in primiparous women include routine episiotomy and forceps delivery...
- Alcohol abuse--a persistent preventable risk for congenital anomaliesP Baumann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hutzel Women s Hospital, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 95:66-72. 2006..To examine whether alcohol abuse (ALC) continued to be a health hazard to pregnant women in the 1990s...
- Effects of prostaglandin E(2) on proliferation and apoptosis of epithelial ovarian cancer cellsA R Munkarah
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 4707 St Antoine 5 West, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
J Soc Gynecol Investig 9:168-73. 2002..The purposes of the present study were to determine the pattern of expression of COX-2 and the effect of PG treatment on proliferation and apoptosis in epithelial ovarian cancer cells...
- Recurrent pregnancy loss and obstetric outcomeA O Hammoud
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 96:28-9. 2007
- Caffeine consumption in hospitalized psychiatric patientsM Rihs
Unite de Biochimie et Psychopharmacologie Clinique, Departement universitaire de psychiatrie adulte, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 246:83-92. 1996..Our data suggest that inquiry into caffeine consumption should be included routinely for psychiatric patients, e.g. at admission, because patients with a psychotic disorder undergo a higher risk for an excessive caffeine consumption...
- Value and actuality of the prescription information for therapeutic drug monitoring of psychopharmaceuticals: a comparison with the medico-scientific evidenceS Ulrich
esparma GmbH Osterweddingen, Germany
Pharmacopsychiatry 40:121-7. 2007..A higher level of good pharmacokinetic practice may be thus achieved...
- Prescribing practices in German and Swiss psychiatric university and in non-university hospitals: national differencesD Zullino
Unite de Biochimie et Psychopharmacologie Clinique, Departement universitaire de psychiatrie adulte, Prilly Lausanne, Switzerland
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 43:339-49. 2005..The aim of the present study was to compare drug prescriptions between German and Swiss psychiatric services with regard to their preference of newer psychotropics...
- Tobacco and cannabis smoking cessation can lead to intoxication with clozapine or olanzapineD F Zullino
Unit of Biochemistry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, University Department of Adult Psychiatry, Prilly, Lausanne, Switzerland
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 17:141-3. 2002....
- [Therapeutic drug monitoring in epileptology and psychiatry]C Brandt
Evangelisches Krankenhaus, Epilepsiezentrum Bethel Kliniken, Maraweg 21, Bielefeld, Germany
Nervenarzt 79:167-74. 2008..Many issues in TDM require the knowledge and experience of specialised laboratories. The use of TDM data for scientific purposes was discussed at the workshop as well...