Yumirle P Turmelle
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Towards minimizing immunosuppression in pediatric liver transplant recipientsYumirle P Turmelle
Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Pediatr Transplant 13:553-9. 2009....
- Management of excluded bile ducts in paediatric orthotopic liver transplant recipients of technical variant allograftsKendra D Conzen
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Washington University in St Louis, MO, USA
HPB (Oxford) 13:893-8. 2011..An unusual and complex biliary complication which can lead to graft loss is inadvertent exclusion of a major segmental bile duct. We present four cases and describe an algorithm to correct these complications...
- Biliary strictures in pediatric liver transplant recipients - early diagnosis and treatment results in excellent graft outcomesChristopher D Anderson
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Pediatr Transplant 14:358-63. 2010..Partial grafts are essential in pediatric LT, and a high clinical suspicion for biliary complications combined with aggressive and early diagnosis and therapy rarely results in graft loss...
- Serum alpha-NH-butyric acid may predict spontaneous survival in pediatric acute liver failureDavid A Rudnick
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Avenue, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Pediatr Transplant 13:223-30. 2009..These data indicate that Aab and the Aab:Leu ratio may predict clinical outcomes in PALF...
- Rosiglitazone inhibits mouse liver regenerationYumirle P Turmelle
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
FASEB J 20:2609-11. 2006..These studies provide the first evidence linking regulation of PPARgamma activity and the hepatic regenerative response...