Renee E Magnan
Affiliation: Washington State University
- Do Young Adults Perceive That Cigarette Graphic Warnings Provide New Knowledge About the Harms of Smoking?Renee E Magnan
Department of Psychology, Washington State University Vancouver, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave, Vancouver, WA, 98686, USA
Ann Behav Med 49:594-604. 2015..Although much research on graphic cigarette warnings has focused on motivational responses, little focus has been given to how much individuals learn from these labels...
- Colorado stride (COSTRIDE): testing genetic and physiological moderators of response to an intervention to increase physical activityAngela D Bryan
University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 10:139. 2013....
- Self-monitoring effects of ecological momentary assessment on smokers' perceived risk and worryRenee E Magnan
Department of Psychology, Washington State University Vancouver, Vancouver, WA 98686, USA
Psychol Assess 25:416-23. 2013..These data suggest that EMA procedures asking respondents to self-monitor their thoughts about smoking may influence feelings about their smoking behavior...
- Effects of current physical activity on affective response to exercise: physical and social-cognitive mechanismsRenee E Magnan
Department of Psychology, Washington State University Vancouver, Vancouver, WA, USA
Psychol Health 28:418-33. 2013..Recommendations for future research to elucidate whether positive affective response to physical activity improves as a function of becoming more active over time are discussed...
- Aerobic capacity testing with inactive individuals: the role of subjective experienceRenee E Magnan
Dept of Psychology, Washington State University Vancouver, Vancouver, WA, USA
J Phys Act Health 10:271-9. 2013..1; RPEmax ≥ 18; age predicted HRmax ±10bpm), and the correlates of a successful plateau or achievement of secondary criteria during a VO2max session...
- Smokers' thoughts and worries: a study using ecological momentary assessmentAmber R Köblitz
Department of Psychology, North Dakota State University, ND, USA
Health Psychol 28:484-92. 2009..The purpose of this study was to investigate smokers' thoughts and worries about their smoking behavior. Researchers have sometimes asked smokers to make such self-assessments but typically using retrospective summary judgments...
- A transdisciplinary approach to the selection of moderators of an exercise promotion intervention: baseline data and rationale for Colorado STRIDERenee E Magnan
Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, MSC03 2220, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
J Behav Med 36:20-33. 2013..Preliminary data from COSTRIDE suggest that interventions among sedentary individuals may be more effective if a broader range of factors influencing physical activity are considered...