J S Lewis
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Workshop on the production, application and clinical translation of ''non-standard'' PET nuclides: a meeting reportJ S Lewis
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Division of Radiological Sciences, Alvin J Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 52:101-6. 2008..Also, the translation of these nuclides to the clinic, perhaps the most important goal of this work is discussed in this introductory article...
- Comparative dosimetry of copper-64 and yttrium-90-labeled somatostatin analogs in a tumor-bearing rat modelJ S Lewis
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 15:593-604. 2000..90Y-DOTA-Y3-OC and 64Cu-DOTA-Y3-OC were comparable with respect to their tumor-to-normal tissue dose ratios, while 90Y-DOTA-Y3-TATE appeared to have distinct advantages over 64Cu-DOTA-Y3-TATE...
- A novel approach to overcome hypoxic tumor resistance: Cu-ATSM-guided intensity-modulated radiation therapyK S Chao
Radiation Oncology Center, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 49:1171-82. 2001....
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Spindle Cell Carcinomas of the Head and NeckR F Watson
Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, Campus Box 8118, St Louis, MO, USA
Head Neck Pathol 9:360-8. 2015..19, respectively). SpCCs of the head and neck have a poor prognosis, and markedly reduced EGFR expression. EGFR-specific therapies may not be ideal for SpCC patients, which may lack EGFR expression, but further studies are needed...
- Spindle cell carcinomas of the head and neck rarely harbor transcriptionally-active human papillomavirusR F Watson
Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, Campus Box 8118, 660 S Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Head Neck Pathol 7:250-7. 2013..Although the number of cases is too small for any definitive conclusions, for the rare HPV positive spindle cell carcinoma cases, positive viral status does not appear to confer any prognostic benefit...
- Tumor uptake of copper-diacetyl-bis(N(4)-methylthiosemicarbazone): effect of changes in tissue oxygenationJ S Lewis
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
J Nucl Med 42:655-61. 2001..Therefore, the possible use of Cu-ATSM PET as a prognostic indicator in the management of cancer is further validated...
- Toxicity and dosimetry of (177)Lu-DOTA-Y3-octreotate in a rat modelJ S Lewis
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Int J Cancer 94:873-7. 2001..The absorbed dose to the rat CA20948 tumor was estimated to be 336 rad/mCi (91 mGy/MBq). These data demonstrate that (177)Lu-DOTA-Y3-TATE is an effective targeted radiotherapy agent at levels that show minimal toxicity in this rat model...
- Retention mechanism of hypoxia selective nuclear imaging/radiotherapeutic agent cu-diacetyl-bis(N4-methylthiosemicarbazone) (Cu-ATSM) in tumor cellsA Obata
Biomedical Imaging Research Center, Fukui Medical University, Matsuoka, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 15:499-504. 2001..This enzymatic reduction was enhanced by the induction of hypoxia. Radiocopper labeled Cu-ATSM provides useful information for the detection of hypoxia as well as the microsomal bioreductive enzyme expression in tumor...