Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Unmet basic needs and health intervention effectiveness in low-income populationsMatthew W Kreuter
Washington University, School of Social Work, Campus Box 1196, 1 Brookings Dr, St Louis, MO 63130, United States Electronic address
Prev Med 91:70-75. 2016....
- Comparing narrative and informational videos to increase mammography in low-income African American womenMatthew W Kreuter
Health Communication Research Laboratory, The George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St Louis, MO 63112, USA
Patient Educ Couns 81:S6-14. 2010..Compare effects of narrative and informational videos on use of mammography, cancer-related beliefs, recall of core content and a range of reactions to the videos...
- High 5 for Kids: the impact of a home visiting program on fruit and vegetable intake of parents and their preschool childrenDebra Haire-Joshu
Department of Community Health, School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
Prev Med 47:77-82. 2008....
- African American men's perceptions of factors influencing health-information seekingVetta L Sanders Thompson
Health Communication Research Laboratory, School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, 3545 Lafayette Ave, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
Am J Mens Health 3:6-15. 2009....
- CULTURAL TAILORING FOR CANCER PREVENTION IN BLACK WOMENMatthew Kreuter; Fiscal Year: 2002..To reach its full potential for cancer prevention and control, tailored communication must evolve to consider a wider range of behavioral precursors, and to generate more compelling, culturally relevant materials. ..