Anne Carol Goldberg
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- A meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies on the effects of extended-release niacin in womenAnne C Goldberg
Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Am J Cardiol 94:121-4. 2004..This meta-analysis confirms that women respond as well as men, and possibly slightly better, to treatment with extended-release niacin and that it is a safe and effective treatment option for women with dyslipidemia...
- Efficacy and safety of ABT-335 (fenofibric acid) in combination with atorvastatin in patients with mixed dyslipidemiaAnne C Goldberg
Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Am J Cardiol 103:515-22. 2009..In conclusion, ABT-335 + atorvastatin combination therapy resulted in more effective control of multiple lipid parameters than either monotherapy and may be an appropriate therapy for patients with mixed dyslipidemia...
- Combination therapy of dyslipidemiaAnne Carol Goldberg
Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, Campus Box 8127, 660 South Euclid, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med 9:249-58. 2007....
- Clinical implications of statin event trialsAnne Carol Goldberg
Lipid Research Center, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8046, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Curr Atheroscler Rep 4:337-42. 2002..Long-term trials of other statins are in progress or pending. The question of how much low-density lipoprotein cholesterol should be lowered may be answered by studies currently in progress...
- Efficacy and safety of ezetimibe coadministered with simvastatin in patients with primary hypercholesterolemia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialAnne C Goldberg
Lipid Research Clinic, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63110 1093, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 79:620-9. 2004..To compare the efficacy and safety of 10 mg of ezetimibe coadministered with simvastatin with the safety and efficacy of simvastatin monotherapy for patients with hypercholesterolemia...