S B Brandes
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Renal cell carcinoma in patients with prior spinal cord injuryS B Brandes
Division of Urologic Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 24:251-6. 2001..In patients with spinal cord injury (SCI), abdominal diseases such as renal carcinoma are often diagnosed and treated late in their course...
- Diagnosis and management of ureteric injury: an evidence-based analysisSteven Brandes
Department of Surgery Urology, School of Medicine, Washington University Medical Center, 4960 Children s Place, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
BJU Int 94:277-89. 2004
- Renal trauma: a practical guide to evaluation and managementSteven B Brandes
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
ScientificWorldJournal 4:31-40. 2004
- Radiofrequency ablation of a recanalized renal arteriovenous malformationDaniel B Brown
Division of Interventional Radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, 510 South Kingshighway Boulevard, Box 8131, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Vasc Interv Radiol 16:403-6. 2005..The 3.5-cm lesion was successfully treated with RF ablation, resulting in cessation of hematuria. At follow-up, there was no residual enhancement of the AVM on computed tomography and the lesion had decreased in size...
- Update on male urinary stress incontinenceSteven B Brandes
Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, USA
Mo Med 104:425-9. 2007..A review of current behavioral, medical and surgical approaches (male sling, artificial urinary sphincter) for post prostatectomy incontinence is reviewed in this manuscript...
- Ureteric embolization with stainless-steel coils for managing refractory lower urinary tract fistula: a 12-year experienceAlan W Shindel
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, Washington University, St Louis, MO, USA
BJU Int 99:364-8. 2007....
- Re: Penetrating ureteral traumaSteven B Brandes
Int Braz J Urol 33:421. 2007
- The sexual lives of medical students: a single institution surveyAlan W Shindel
Washington University in Saint Louis Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, St Louis, MO, USA
J Sex Med 5:796-803. 2008..Little is known about the personal sexual lives of medical students...
- Urologic injuries sustained after free falls from hunting tree standsTyler L Christensen
Division of Urologic Surgery, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
South Med J 101:383-7. 2008..The purpose of this study is to identify the type and pattern of urologic injuries sustained after free falls from hunting tree stands...