N L Bartlett
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Therapies for relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma: transplant and non-transplant approaches including immunotherapyNancy L Bartlett
Washington University School of Medicine, Siteman Cancer Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program . 2005..New therapies are needed for patients with relapsed HL...
- Phase II study of 9-aminocamptothecin in previously treated lymphomas: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9551Nancy L Bartlett
Washington University School of Medicine, 600 South Euclid, Box 8056, St Louis, MO, 63110, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 63:793-8. 2009..To evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of the topoisomerase I inhibitor, 9-aminocamptothecin (9-AC), in patients with relapsed lymphoma and to correlate 9-AC plasma concentrations with response and toxicity...
- Modern treatment of Hodgkin lymphomaNancy L Bartlett
Washington University School of Medicine, Siteman Cancer Center, St Louis, Missouri 63144, USA
Curr Opin Hematol 15:408-14. 2008....
- Gemcitabine, vinorelbine, and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (GVD), a salvage regimen in relapsed Hodgkin's lymphoma: CALGB 59804N L Bartlett
Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Ann Oncol 18:1071-9. 2007..Because of high single-agent activity and modest toxicity, we hypothesized the combination of gemcitabine (G), vinorelbine (V), and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (D) would be an effective salvage therapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL)...
- Hodgkin's disease: prognostic factors and short-course regimensN L Bartlett
Division of Medical Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Avenue, Box 8056, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 2:163-71. 2000..Preliminary reports of short-course chemotherapy regimens with and without radiotherapy for all stages of Hodgkin's disease are summarized...
- Dose-escalated cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone, and etoposide (CHOPE) chemotherapy for patients with diffuse lymphoma: Cancer and Leukemia Group B studies 8852 and 8854N L Bartlett
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Cancer 92:207-17. 2001..However, response and survival rates of patients who receive dose-escalated CHOPE, even with the addition of G-CSF, appear similar to the rates reported with standard-dose CHOP...
- Cyclin D1 as an aid in the diagnosis of mantle cell lymphoma in skin biopsies: a case reportB R Moody
Division of Dermatology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 23:470-6. 2001....
- Ibritumomab tiuxetan radioimmunotherapy for patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma and mild thrombocytopenia: a phase II multicenter trialGregory A Wiseman
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Blood 99:4336-42. 2002..The incidence of grade 4 neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, and anemia was 33%, 13%, and 3%, respectively. Reduced-dose ibritumomab tiuxetan is safe and well tolerated and has significant clinical activity in this patient population...
- High expression of nucleoside transporter protein hENT1 in Reed-Sternberg cells is associated with treatment failure in relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma patients treated with gemcitabine, vinorelbine and liposomal doxorubicin - a CALGB 59804 correlatiRaymond Lai
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1202-5. 2008
- A phase 1 multidose study of SGN-30 immunotherapy in patients with refractory or recurrent CD30+ hematologic malignanciesNancy L Bartlett
Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Blood 111:1848-54. 2008..These results demonstrate that weekly administration of SGN-30 is safe and has modest clinical activity in patients with CD30(+) tumors. This trial is registered at http://www.ClinicalTrials.gov as no. NCT00051597...
- Therapy of relapsed Hodgkin lymphomaAmanda F Cashen
Division of Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Blood Rev 21:233-43. 2007..New salvage regimens that incorporate gemcitabine, vinorelbine, rituximab, and/or monoclonal antibodies against CD30 are being investigated...
- Single agent bortezomib in the treatment of relapsed and refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: cancer and leukemia Group B protocol 50206Kristie A Blum
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1313-9. 2007..Grade 3 - 4 adverse events, primarily thrombocytopenia, occurred in 15 patients. Therefore, although well tolerated, 1.3 mg/m(2) bortezomib administered biweekly has no single agent activity in relapsed/refractory classical HL...
- Stanford V and radiotherapy for locally extensive and advanced Hodgkin's disease: mature results of a prospective clinical trialSandra J Horning
Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:630-7. 2002..To provide more mature data on the efficacy and complications of a brief, dose-intense chemotherapy regimen plus radiation therapy (RT) to bulky disease sites for locally extensive and advanced-stage Hodgkin's disease...
- Sequential doxorubicin and topotecan in relapsed/refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of CALGB 59906Sonali M Smith
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 47:1511-7. 2006..The activity in Burkitt's lymphoma should be investigated further...
- Management of advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphomaNancy L Bartlett
Washington University, Siteman Cancer Center, Division of Medical Oncology 660 South Euclid Street, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Cancer Treat Res 131:333-52. 2006
- Phase I study of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin and gemcitabine in patients with advanced malignanciesPaula M Fracasso
Alvin J Siteman Cancer Center, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Cancer 95:2223-9. 2002..We conducted a Phase I trial to evaluate the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and toxicities of this combination in patients with advanced malignancies...
- Rituximab in lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin disease: results of a phase 2 trialBradley C Ekstrand
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
Blood 101:4285-9. 2003..Further clinical trials are warranted to determine the optimal dosing schedule of rituximab, the potential for combination treatment, and the possible relationship of rituximab treatment to the development of LCL...
- Interdigitating dendritic reticulum cell tumor of lymph nodes: case report with differential diagnostic considerationsLourdes R Ylagan
Lauren V Ackerman Laboratory of Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology and Immunology, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 28:278-81. 2003..This case report is the first to illustrate the FNA cytomorphology of IDRCT and to discuss the cytologic differential diagnosis of this rare tumor type in lymph nodes...
- Salvage regimens for Hodgkin lymphomaAmanda F Cashen
Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 6:517-24. 2008....
- Radiation dosimetry results from a Phase II trial of ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) radioimmunotherapy for patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and mild thrombocytopeniaGregory A Wiseman
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 18:165-78. 2003..These correlations were not consistent across the total patient population, and therefore, could not be exploited to predict hematologic toxicity...
- Antibodies for the treatment of diffuse large cell lymphomaKristie A Blum
Washington University School of Medicine, Siteman Cancer Center, St Louis, MO, USA
Semin Oncol 30:448-56. 2003..These agents may be most promising when combined with either chemotherapy or with rituximab. This review will summarize the use of rituximab in the therapy of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and briefly describe antibodies in development...
- 90Yttrium-ibritumomab tiuxetan: a novel treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphomaKristie A Blum
The Ohio State University, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Arthur G James Cancer Hospital, Columbus 43210 1240, USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 4:1323-31. 2004..Toxicities are primarily neutropenia and thrombocytopenia, with few infectious complications. 90Yttrium-ibritumomab tiuxetan is an effective therapeutic alternative for the treatment of NHL...
- Randomized controlled trial of yttrium-90-labeled ibritumomab tiuxetan radioimmunotherapy versus rituximab immunotherapy for patients with relapsed or refractory low-grade, follicular, or transformed B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomaThomas E Witzig
Division of Internal Medicine and Hematology, Nuclear Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, 60 Stabile Building, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2453-63. 2002....
- High BAALC expression associates with other molecular prognostic markers, poor outcome, and a distinct gene-expression signature in cytogenetically normal patients younger than 60 years with acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) stChristian Langer
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Blood 111:5371-9. 2008..We conclude that high BAALC expression is an independent adverse prognostic factor and is associated with a specific gene-expression profile...
- Thalidomide has limited single-agent activity in relapsed or refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphomas: a phase II trial of the Cancer and Leukemia Group BSonali M Smith
The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Br J Haematol 140:313-9. 2008..Our results failed to demonstrate an important response rate to single agent thalidomide in indolent lymphomas and contrast with the higher activity level reported with the second generation immunomodulatory agent, lenalidomide...