James G Terry
Affiliation: Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Effect of simvastatin (80 mg) on coronary and abdominal aortic arterial calcium (from the coronary artery calcification treatment with zocor [CATZ] study)James G Terry
Department of Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:1714-7. 2007..12 for treatment effect). AAC volume also increased in both treatment groups (p=0.15 for treatment effect). In conclusion, simvastatin treatment does not reduce progression of CAC or AAC compared with placebo...
- Coronary artery calcium outperforms carotid artery intima-media thickness as a noninvasive index of prevalent coronary artery stenosisJames G Terry
Department of Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:1723-8. 2005..We compared CAC to IMT for noninvasive detection of prevalent CAD in participants whose coronary status was identified by coronary angiography...
- Carotid arterial structure in patients with documented coronary artery disease and disease-free control subjectsJames G Terry
Department of Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157 1047, USA
Circulation 107:1146-51. 2003....
- Associations of extracranial carotid atherosclerosis progression with coronary status and risk factors in patients with and without coronary artery diseaseJohn R Crouse
Department of Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
Circulation 106:2061-6. 2002..Few studies have explored the association of risk factors with progression of IMT, and none have evaluated their associations with IMT progression specifically in patients with and without CAD...
- Differences in carotid arterial morphology and composition between individuals with and without obstructive coronary artery disease: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance studyHunter R Underhill
Department of Radiology University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 10:31. 2008....