Christopher L Wyatt
Affiliation: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Minimum reliable scale selection in 3DChristopher Wyatt
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg 24061, USA
IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell 28:481-7. 2006..The experimental results show that the 3D scale selection improves the detection of edges over single scale operators using as few as three different scales...
- Spherical navigator registration using harmonic analysis for prospective motion correctionC L Wyatt
Virginia Tech, USA
Inf Process Med Imaging 19:738-49. 2005..These results show that the spherical harmonic based estimation algorithm is significantly faster than existing methods and so is suited for prospective motion correction...
- Nonrigid registration of images with different topologies using embedded mapsChristopher L Wyatt
Dept of Electr and Comput Eng, Virginia Tech Wake Forest Univ, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:4823-7. 2006..Two-dimensional examples from brain morphometry are used to illustrate the method...
- Deformable registration of prone and supine colons for CT colonographyJung W Suh
Dept of Electr and Comput Eng, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:1997-2000. 2006..The results suggest that our method has excellent registration performance with high confidence even with considerable deformation of the colon lumen in 3 dimensional case...
- Confidence-based anisotropic filtering of magnetic resonance imagesErsin Bayram
Department of Medical Engineering, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, USA
IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag 21:156-60. 2002
- Segmentation in virtual colonoscopy using a geometric deformable modelChristopher L Wyatt
Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Centre Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Comput Med Imaging Graph 30:17-30. 2006..The results show that the surfaces determined by the modified deformable model better represent the lumen surface overall...