Richard E Kennedy
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Use of the cognitive test for delirium in patients with traumatic brain injuryRichard E Kennedy
Department of Psychiatry, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Psychosomatics 44:283-9. 2003..The results suggest that the Cognitive Test for Delirium provides an acceptable level of differentiation between delirious and nondelirious patients with traumatic brain injury...
- Complicated mild traumatic brain injury on the inpatient rehabilitation unit: a multicenter analysisRichard E Kennedy
Department of Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, 23298, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 21:260-71. 2006..To determine characteristics of patients with complicated mild traumatic brain injury (CMTBI) on the inpatient rehabilitation unit and to accentuate limits of current classification systems for patients with mild TBI...
- Evaluation of the Neurobehavioral Functioning Inventory as a depression screening tool after traumatic brain injuryRichard E Kennedy
Department of Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 20:512-26. 2005..To examine the utility of the Neurobehavioral Functioning Inventory (NFI) for diagnosing depression in a rehabilitation setting...
- Requiring an amyloid-beta1-42 biomarker for prodromal Alzheimer's disease or mild cognitive impairment does not lead to more efficient clinical trialsLon S Schneider
Department of Psychiatry, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Alzheimers Dement 6:367-77. 2010....
- Empirical validation of the S-Score algorithm in the analysis of gene expression dataRichard E Kennedy
Department of Biostatistics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 7:154. 2006..Using spike-in and dilution datasets, we validated the S-Score method against comparisons of gene expression utilizing the more recently developed methods RMA, dChip, and MAS5...
- SScore: an R package for detecting differential gene expression without gene expression summariesRichard E Kennedy
Department of Biostatistics, Virginia Commonwealth University Box 980032, Richmond, VA 23298 0032, USA
Bioinformatics 22:1272-4. 2006..The S-score produces accurate results even when few or no replicates are available...
- Risperidone in the treatment of delirium: results from a prospective open-label trialDinesh Mittal
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi 39216, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:662-7. 2004..Effective treatment is necessary to reverse delirium and prevent potentially serious consequences...
- Stereotypic movement disorder after acquired brain injuryCynthia M McGrath
Methodist Rehabilitation Center, Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Brain Inj 16:447-51. 2002..SMD has been under-appreciated in intellectually normal individuals, and may also be unrecognized after brain injury. Further investigation is needed in this area, which may benefit other individuals with SMD as well...