K T Godder
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Long term disease-free survival in acute leukemia patients recovering with increased gammadelta T cells after partially mismatched related donor bone marrow transplantationK T Godder
South Carolina Cancer Center, Columbia, SC, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 39:751-7. 2007..In conclusion, gammadelta T cells may facilitate a graft-versus-leukemia (GvL) effect, without causing GvHD. Further evaluations of this effect may lead to specific immunotherapy for patients with refractory leukemia...
- Partially mismatched related-donor bone marrow transplantation for pediatric patients with acute leukemia: younger donors and absence of peripheral blasts improve outcomeK T Godder
Division of Transplantation Medicine, Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29203, USA
J Clin Oncol 18:1856-66. 2000..In this report we sought to determine pretransplantation factors that might predict outcome...
- Partially mismatched related donor bone marrow transplantation as salvage for patients with AML who failed autologous stem cell transplantK T Godder
Division of Transplantation Medicine, South Carolina Cancer Center Columbia, SC, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 28:1031-6. 2001..Age <18 and <2 organ toxicities were marginally predictive of better survival. We conclude that BMT from PMRD is a reasonable option for patients with refractory AML post autograft...
- Colony-stimulating factors in stem cell transplantation: effect on quality of lifeK T Godder
Division of Transplantation Medicine, Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital and University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29203, USA
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 10:215-28. 2001..Current prospective trials designed to study the effects of CSFs in the immediate post-SCT period should collect QOL data...
- Epstein-Barr virus-associated B cell lymphoproliferative disorder following mismatched related T cell-depleted bone marrow transplantationK Y Chiang
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, 2040 Ridgewood Drive NE, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 28:1117-23. 2001..We observed a lower than expected incidence of EBV-LPD despite existing multiple high-risk factors. We believe prevention and early control of GVHD may contribute to this finding...