Maureen P Flattery
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- COX-2 inhibitors and cardiovascular riskMaureen P Flattery
Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Heart Failure Transplant, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Nurs 20:123-5. 2005
- Lifestyle and quality of life in long-term cardiac transplant recipientsJeanne Salyer
Adult Health Nursing, School of Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia 23298 0567, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 22:309-21. 2003....
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-related angioedema: recognition and treatmentMaureen P Flattery
Pauley Heart Center, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Nurs 22:47-51. 2007
- ACC/AHA non-ST elevation myocardial infarction guidelines' revision 2007: implications for nursing practiceWilliam Cahoon
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Nurs 23:53-6. 2008
- Lifestyle and health status differ over time in long-term heart transplant recipientsMaureen P Flattery
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, USA
Prog Transplant 16:232-8. 2006..To describe differences in lifestyle and health status across 5 post-transplant periods...
- Evidence for racial disparity in cardiac transplantation survival ratesMaureen P Flattery
Heart and Lung Transplant Coordinator at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, USA
J Cult Divers 11:25-30. 2004..The authors also discuss access to care, socioeconomic factors and immunological differences in attempting to identify relevant factors for survival of cardiac transplantation...
- Living with pulmonary artery hypertension: patients' experiencesMaureen P Flattery
Cardiopulmonary Transplant Program, Richmond, Virginia 23298, USA
Heart Lung 34:99-107. 2005..Little investigation has been done on the impact of living with PAH despite inferences that quality of life (QOL) improves...