Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- The lived experience of US parents of children with autism spectrum disorders: a systematic review and meta-synthesisJacqueline Corcoran
Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
J Intellect Disabil 19:356-66. 2015..Implications of these results are discussed. ..
- Depression in older adults: a meta-synthesisJacqueline Corcoran
School of Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
J Gerontol Soc Work 56:509-34. 2013..Thirteen studies met inclusion criteria, and 4 major themes were extracted: experiences, causes, recovery, and barriers to treatment. These themes are detailed and their implications for practice are explored. ..
- Cervical cancer screening interventions for U.S. Latinas: a systematic reviewJacqueline Corcoran
School of Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284 2027, USA
Health Soc Work 37:197-205. 2012..The pooled effect of these programs was negligible, and implications are derived from this finding...
- Interventions to increase mammography rates among U.S. Latinas: a systematic reviewJacqueline Corcoran
Virginia Commonwealth University, Northern Virginia Campus, Alexandria, Virginia 22312, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:1281-8. 2010..Increased mammography rates and earlier breast cancer diagnosis can decrease breast cancer fatality rates among Latina women...
- Treatment outcome research with the non-offending parents of sexually abused children: a critical reviewJacqueline Corcoran
Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Social Work, 1001 West Franklin St, P O Box 842027, VA, USA
J Child Sex Abus 13:59-84. 2004..Studies have been organized according to the sexually abused child's stage of development: preschool, school-aged, and adolescence. Recommendations for service delivery and research follow...