Tegwyn H Brickhouse
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Articaine use in children among dental practitionersTegwyn H Brickhouse
Department of Pediatric Dentistry School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, VA, USA
Pediatr Dent 30:516-21. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine local anesthetic selection and dentists' use of articaine in children...
- Insurance status and untreated dental caries in Virginia schoolchildrenTegwyn H Brickhouse
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Pediatr Dent 29:493-9. 2007....
- Barriers to dental care for children in Virginia with autism spectrum disordersTegwyn H Brickhouse
Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Dentistry, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Richmond, VA, USA
J Dent Child (Chic) 76:188-93. 2009..The purposes of this study were to examine the reported use of dental services for families of children with autistic spectrum disorders and identify barriers that affect their access to dental care...
- The impact of a home visiting program on children's utilization of dental servicesTegwyn H Brickhouse
DDS, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, VCU School of Dentistry, 521 N 11th St, Richmond, VA 23298 0566
Pediatrics 132:S147-52. 2013..The purpose of this study was to compare the dental utilization of Medicaid-enrolled children in CHIP versus Medicaid-enrolled children not in CHIP...
- Infant oral health care: a survey of general dentists, pediatric dentists, and pediatricians in VirginiaTegwyn H Brickhouse
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Pediatr Dent 30:147-53. 2008..This study's purpose was to examine the current knowledge, attitudes, and experiences related to infant oral health for dental and medical providers in Virginia...
- Effects of enrollment in medicaid versus the state children's health insurance program on kindergarten children's untreated dental cariesTegwyn H Brickhouse
School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Am J Public Health 98:876-81. 2008....
- Oral health needs and barriers to dental care in hospitalized childrenMartine Nicopoulos
Department of Oral Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC, USA
Spec Care Dentist 27:206-11. 2007..A high prevalance of unmet oral health needs and soft tissue abnormalities was identified in a hospitalized pediatric population. Children with chronic medical conditions were more likely to experience barriers to obtaining dental care...
- The effect of two publicly funded insurance programs on use of dental services for young childrenTegwyn H Brickhouse
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry, Richmond, VA 23298 0566, USA
Health Serv Res 41:2033-53. 2006....
- Family oral health educationTegwyn H Brickhouse
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry in Richmond, USA
Gen Dent 58:212-9; quiz 220-1. 2010..Predisposing, enabling, and reinforcing factors affect parents' ability to instill healthy oral habits into a child's daily routine...
- Rural versus urban analysis of dental procedures provided to Virginia Medicaid recipientsFrank C Pettinato
Pediatr Dent 26:440-4. 2004..The purpose of this study was to report the distribution of procedures provided to Virginia Medicaid children by 3 types of dental providers in rural and urban areas...
- Oral Health Disparities in Publicly Insured ChildrenTEGWYN BRICKHOUSE; Fiscal Year: 2008..Benefit: This mix of quantitative techniques and a clinical study will be utilized to address the NIDCR Priority Research Area of eliminating oral health disparities. [unreadable] [unreadable]..