Sandra Jo Wilson
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- The effects of school-based intervention programs on aggressive behavior: a meta-analysisSandra Jo Wilson
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37212, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 71:136-49. 2003..Most notably, higher risk youth showed greater reductions in aggressive behavior, poorly implemented programs produced smaller effects, and different types of programs were generally similar in their effectiveness, other things equal...
- A meta-analysis of the effects of dropout prevention programs on school absenteeismEmily E Tanner-Smith
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Peabody Research Institute, Vanderbilt University, Box 0181 GPC, Nashville, TN 37203 5721, USA
Prev Sci 14:468-78. 2013....
- School-based interventions for aggressive and disruptive behavior: update of a meta-analysisSandra Jo Wilson
Center for Evaluation Research and Methodology, Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
Am J Prev Med 33:S130-43. 2007..This work updated previous work by the authors and further investigated which program and student characteristics were associated with the most positive outcomes...
- The comparative effectiveness of outpatient treatment for adolescent substance abuse: a meta-analysisEmily E Tanner-Smith
Peabody Research Institute, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 44:145-58. 2013..Based on these findings family therapy is the treatment with the strongest evidence of comparative effectiveness, although most types of treatment appear to be beneficial in helping adolescents reduce their substance use...
- Meta-analysis of Risk for School FailureSandra Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2007..4. The differences in predictive relationships between risk/protective variables and school success/failure associated with the age, gender, and ethnicity of the students. ..