Robert C Saunders
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Access to and patterns of use of behavioral health services among children and adolescents in TennCareRobert C Saunders
Department of Human Organization and Development, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:1364-71. 2003..This study assessed trends in access to and use of behavioral health services for school-aged children in TennCare, Tennessee's Medicaid managed care program, between state fiscal years 1995 and 2000...
- Effects of managed care on southern youths' behavioral services useRobert C Saunders
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 26:23-41. 2004..However, managed care had pronounced effects on use of case management services. We also document differences in access and mix of behavioral services used over time by race, sex, age, and Medicaid enrollment category...
- Physical and behavioral health of Medicaid children in two southern statesCraig Anne Heflinger
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Peabody College, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
South Med J 98:429-35. 2005..Information on the health and behavioral health needs of this group of children is critical to plan, deliver, and monitor services accordingly...
- Racial and gender differences in utilization of Medicaid substance abuse services among adolescentsCraig Anne Heflinger
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, Peabody College 90, Nashville, Tennessee 37203 5701, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:504-11. 2006..This study examined race and gender disparities in utilization of substance abuse treatment among adolescents enrolled in Medicaid in Tennessee...
- The ecology of adolescent substance abuse service utilizationDiana L Jones
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Place, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Am J Community Psychol 40:345-58. 2007....
- What patients and their relatives think about testing for BMPR2Diana L Jones
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
J Genet Couns 17:452-8. 2008....
- Access and service use by children with autism spectrum disorders in Medicaid Managed CareLisa A Ruble
Department of Pediatrics, Weisskopf Center for the Evaluation of Children, University of Louisville, KY 40202, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 35:3-13. 2005..Day treatment vanished and medication and case management increased disproportionately to the number of children served. Explanations and implications of the findings are presented as well as recommendations for future research...