V V Sahasrabuddhe
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Comparison of visual inspection with acetic acid and cervical cytology to detect high-grade cervical neoplasia among HIV-infected women in IndiaVikrant V Sahasrabuddhe
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, USA
Int J Cancer 130:234-40. 2012....
- HPV genotype distribution in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia among HIV-infected women in Pune, IndiaArati Mane
National AIDS Research Institute, Pune, India
PLoS ONE 7:e38731. 2012..We conducted an observational study to expand this evidence base in this population at high risk of cervical cancer...
- Prevalence and distribution of HPV genotypes among HIV-infected women in ZambiaV V Sahasrabuddhe
Vanderbilt University, 2215 Garland Avenue, 319 Light Hall, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Br J Cancer 96:1480-3. 2007..0, 95% CI: 1.7-37.4, P=0.008). Human papillomavirus diversity in high-grade lesions and SCC on cytology suggests that HPV 16- and 18-based vaccines may not be adequately polyvalent to induce protective immunity in this population...
- Prevalence and predictors of colposcopic-histopathologically confirmed cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in HIV-infected women in IndiaVikrant V Sahasrabuddhe
Institute for Global Health, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e8634. 2010..We sought to better establish prevalence estimates and evaluate risk factors of CIN among HIV-infected women in Pune, India using colposcopy and histopathology as diagnostic tools...
- The impact of antiretroviral therapy on HPV and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: current evidence and directions for future researchLara F Bratcher
Institute for Global Health and Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, USA
Infect Agent Cancer 5:8. 2010....
- Anal squamous intraepithelial lesions among HIV positive and HIV negative men who have sex with men in ThailandA H Li
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Tennessee, USA
Sex Transm Infect 85:503-7. 2009..To evaluate the prevalence and risk factors of anal squamous intraepithelial lesions (ASIL), the putative anal cancer precursor, in Asian HIV positive and HIV negative men who have sex with men (MSM)...