Amanda Catherine Peltier
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Evaluation of dermal myelinated nerve fibers in diabetes mellitusAmanda C Peltier
Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Peripher Nerv Syst 18:162-7. 2013..This study supports the utilization of skin biopsy to quantitatively evaluate axonal loss of myelinated nerve fibers in patients with DPN...
- Autonomic dysfunction in obstructive sleep apnea is associated with impaired glucose regulationAmanda C Peltier
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Sleep Med 8:149-55. 2007....
- Coexistent autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy and myasthenia gravis associated with non-small-cell lung cancerAmanda C Peltier
Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, A 0118 Medical Center North, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Muscle Nerve 41:416-9. 2010....
- Distal sudomotor findings in postural tachycardia syndromeAmanda Catherine Peltier
Autonomic Dysfunction Center, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, USA
Clin Auton Res 20:93-9. 2010..Norepinephrine levels above 600 pg/ml have also been used to delineate patients with a hyperadrenergic state. This study aims to determine the relationship of sudomotor abnormalities to other aspects of dysautonomia in POTS...
- Effect of mild hyperglycemia on autonomic function in obstructive sleep apneaAmanda C Peltier
Division of Neuromuscular Disorders, Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Clin Auton Res 22:1-8. 2012..However, there is a high prevalence of hyperglycemia in OSA patients, which may also contribute to autonomic dysfunction...
- Muscle ultrasound quantifies the rate of reduction of muscle thickness in amyotrophic lateral sclerosisChristopher D Lee
Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Muscle Nerve 42:814-9. 2010..The rate of change of muscle thickness merits further study as a potential biomarker in ALS, particularly when considering biceps brachii as a candidate...
- Long-term treatment with rituximab of autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy in a patient with lymphomaRyan Hollenbeck
MsCI, Autonomic Dysfunction Center, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, AA3228 Medical Center North, 1161 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 2195, USA
Arch Neurol 68:372-5. 2011..To report on the response to therapy in a patient with autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy with a high titer of an autoantibody directed against the α-3 subunit of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) of the autonomic ganglia...