Mia A Levy
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Clinical analysis and interpretation of cancer genome dataEliezer M Van Allen
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:1825-33. 2013....
- Informatics methods to enable sharing of quantitative imaging research dataMia A Levy
Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 6838, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 30:1249-56. 2012..Our goal was to understand the extent of this variation and to develop an approach to enable sharing data and to promote reuse of quantitative imaging data in the community...
- Current and future trends in imaging informatics for oncologyMia A Levy
Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Cancer J 17:203-10. 2011..With the ongoing development of novel imaging modalities and imaging biomarkers, we expect these systems will continue to evolve and mature...
- ReCAP: Feasibility and Accuracy of Extracting Cancer Stage Information From Narrative Electronic Health Record DataJeremy L Warner
Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
J Oncol Pract 12:157-8. 2016..Can the cancer stage be accurately extracted by natural language processing (NLP) of the text from EHRs?..
- Beyond histology: translating tumor genotypes into clinically effective targeted therapiesCatherine B Meador
Authors Affiliations Departments of Cancer Biology, Medicine, Biomedical Informatics, and Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
Clin Cancer Res 20:2264-75. 2014..We also discuss relevant technological platforms for discovery and diagnosis of clinically actionable variants and highlight the implications of specific genomic alterations for response to targeted therapy...
- Identifying the status of genetic lesions in cancer clinical trial documents using machine learningYonghui Wu
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, 2209 Garland Ave, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
BMC Genomics 13:S21. 2012..To facilitate search and identification of gene-associated clinical trials by potential participants and clinicians, it is important to develop automated methods to identify genetic information from narrative trial documents...