John P Greer
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Therapy of peripheral T/NK neoplasmsJohn P Greer
The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville TN 37232, USA
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program . 2006..In this review, topics include the question of CHOP as standard therapy, prognostic factors, disease-adapted therapy, novel approaches, monoclonal antibody therapy, and stem cell transplantation...
- Natural killer-cell neoplasmsJohn P Greer
Hematology Stem Cell Transplantation, 1301 Medical Center Drive, 2665 TVC, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 4:245-52. 2009..Stem cell transplantation is recommended for advanced disease, owing to a poor prognosis. Novel agents, including chemotherapy, inhibitors of molecular pathways, and monoclonal antibodies, are under investigation...
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma involving the liver: clinical and therapeutic considerationsJ Stuart Salmon
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 6:273-80. 2006..Therapy should be tailored to the individual clinical situation, with consideration of the underlying histology and degree of hepatic insufficiency...
- FDG PET in the follow-up management of patients with newly diagnosed Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma after first-line chemotherapyWilliam C Lavely
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 2675, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 57:307-15. 2003..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the accuracy of PET imaging for predicting recurrence of disease and determining fields of radiation therapy for patients with lymphoma after first-line chemotherapy...
- Classic and overlap chronic graft-versus-host disease (cGVHD) is associated with superior outcome after extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP)Madan H Jagasia
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 5505, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 15:1288-95. 2009..34, 95% CI 0.14-0.8, p=.014). This study suggests that NIH classification can predict outcome after ECP for steroid refractory/dependent GVHD...
- Large B-cell lymphoma of the leg: clinical and pathologic characteristics in a North American seriesBeth L Brogan
Departments of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 5227, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 49:223-8. 2003..Large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL) of the leg is an uncommon subset of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma that has been described in a series of European patients...
- Open-label pilot study of combination therapy with rosiglitazone and bexarotene in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaJacob A Sepmeyer
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 5227, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 56:584-7. 2007..After 16 weeks of combination therapy, skin score decreased in two patients. Pruritus was alleviated in 3 of 4 patients, whereas quality of life was unchanged. Adverse events included hyperlipidemia, anemia, neutropenia, and lymphopenia...
- High-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: prognostic features and outcomesBrian G Engelhardt
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1728-35. 2007..04). We have confirmed that HDT and ASCT result in long-term survival for a proportion of patients with relapsed or refractory HL. All patients, including those with primary refractory disease, benefited from HDT and ASCT...
- Peripheral T-cell lymphomas: clinical features and prognostic factors of 92 cases defined by the revised European American lymphoma classificationEdward R Arrowsmith
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 5505, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 44:241-9. 2003..In conclusion, the REAL classification describes distinct PTCL entities. The IPI is the most important predictor of progression-free and OS in patients with PTCL. ALK expression may not provide prognostic information for systemic ALCL...
- Conjugal transformed mycosis fungoides: the unknown role of viral infection and environmental exposures in the development of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaAdriana N Schmidt
Division of Dermatology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 54:S202-5. 2006..Future studies should aim to clarify the potential role of infectious agents, such as human T-lymphotropic virus I and II, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, and other environmental exposures, in the development of MF...