N B Giuse
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Preparing librarians to meet the challenges of today's health care environmentN B Giuse
Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 4:57-67. 1997..Refine the understanding of the desirable skills for health sciences librarians as a basis for developing a training program model that reflects the fundamental changes in health care delivery and information technology...
- Developing a culture of lifelong learning in a library environmentN B Giuse
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Bull Med Libr Assoc 87:26-36. 1999..Education and training were the fundamental principles at the center of all this activity...
- The Patient Informatics Consult Service (PICS): an approach for a patient-centered serviceM D Williams
Annette and Irwin Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232-8340, USA
Bull Med Libr Assoc 89:185-93. 2001..These mechanisms--the information prescription, research reports, and pathfinders--serve as steps toward the long-term goal of full integration of consumer health information into patient care at VUMC...
- Educational software evaluation processJ T Huber
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232 8340, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 2:295-6. 1995..The process uses a team approach, employing a bi-level evaluation instrument based on existing software evaluation forms and system bug reports...
- Information needs of clinical teams: analysis of questions received by the Clinical Informatics Consult ServiceR N Jerome
Annette and Irwin Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Bull Med Libr Assoc 89:177-84. 2001..By critically analyzing the medical literature, CICS librarians are providing a time-saving and valuable service for clinicians and charting new territory for librarians...