Brian C Bridges
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- A case series of the successful use of ECMO, continuous renal replacement therapy, and plasma exchange for thrombocytopenia-associated multiple organ failureBrian C Bridges
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, ECMO Medical, Doctor s Office Tower 5109, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:1114-7. 2013..Despite the presence of multiple organ failure and high risk of mortality, all three patients survived with minimal long-term sequelae...
- Pediatric renal replacement therapy in the intensive care unitBrian C Bridges
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
Blood Purif 34:138-48. 2012....
- Continuous glucose monitors prove highly accurate in critically ill childrenBrian C Bridges
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2200 Children s Way, Nashville, TN 37232 9075, USA
Crit Care 14:R176. 2010..The aim of our study is to determine if a continuous, interstitial glucose monitor will correlate with blood glucose values in critically ill children...
- The Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury and Its Effect on Neonatal and Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Outcomes: A Multicenter Report From the Kidney Intervention During Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Study GroupGeoffrey M Fleming
1Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 2Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 3Department of Pediatrics, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, QC, CANADA 4Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 5Department of Pediatrics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 6Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI 7Department of Pediatrics, The Heart Institute, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Pediatr Crit Care Med 17:1157-1169. 2016....
- A multicenter international survey of renal supportive therapy during ECMO: the Kidney Intervention During Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (KIDMO) groupGeoffrey M Fleming
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
ASAIO J 58:407-14. 2012..The results of this study identify a wide variation in practice regarding RST during ECMO that will offer multiple important avenues for further research by this group and others regarding the interface of RST and ECMO...
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a platform for recovery: a case report of a child with pulmonary hemorrhage, refractory hypoxemic respiratory failure, and new onset goodpasture syndromeAbdallah Dalabih
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Extra Corpor Technol 44:75-7. 2012..Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation served as a platform through which we were able to provide renal replacement therapy and plasmapheresis. The patient was successfully discharged home with normal pulmonary function...
- Global Trends in Extracorporeal Membranous Oxygenation Use and Survival of Patients With Influenza-Associated IllnessAnnabelle M de St Maurice
1Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 2Extracorporeal Life Support Organization, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 3Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
Pediatr Crit Care Med 17:876-83. 2016..To determine the overall use of extracorporeal membranous oxygenation for influenza-associated illness and describe risk factors associated with mortality in these patients...
- Acute Kidney Injury Incidence in Noncritically Ill Hospitalized Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults: A Retrospective Observational StudyTracy L McGregor
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Am J Kidney Dis 67:384-90. 2016..The incidence of AKI among patients not requiring intensive care is unknown...