Jill A Awkerman
Affiliation: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Development of species sensitivity distributions for wildlife using interspecies toxicity correlation modelsJill A Awkerman
U S Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Ecology Division, 1 Sabine Island Drive, Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:3447-52. 2008..These results indicate that ICE models can be used to generate SSDs comparable to those derived from measured wildlife toxicity data and provide robust estimates of the HD5...
- Spatially explicit assessment of estuarine fish after Deepwater Horizon oil spill: trade-off in complexity and parsimonyJill A Awkerman
Gulf Ecology Division, U S Environmental Protection Agency, 1 Sabine Island Drive, Gulf Breeze, Florida, 32561, USA
Ecol Appl 26:1708-1720. 2016....
- Estimation of wildlife hazard levels using interspecies correlation models and standard laboratory rodent toxicity dataJill A Awkerman
U S Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Ecology Division, Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 72:1604-9. 2009..Laboratory rodent toxicity data offer an additional source of information that can be used to predict hazard levels for wildlife species, and thus offer a starting point for both health and ecological risk assessment...
- Assessment of indirect pesticide effects on worm-eating warbler populations in a managed forest ecosystemJill A Awkerman
US Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Ecology Division, Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 30:1843-51. 2011....
- Effects of Louisiana crude oil on the sheepshead minnow (Cyprinodon variegatus) during a life-cycle exposure to laboratory oiled sedimentSandy Raimondo
Gulf Ecology Division, US Environmental Protection Agency, 1 Sabine Island Drive, Gulf Breeze, Florida, 32561
Environ Toxicol 31:1627-1639. 2016..2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Environ Toxicol 31: 1627-1639, 2016...
- Augmenting aquatic species sensitivity distributions with interspecies toxicity estimation modelsJill A Awkerman
Gulf Ecology Division, US Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Breeze, Florida
Environ Toxicol Chem 33:688-95. 2014..This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA...
- Developmental toxicity of Louisiana crude oil-spiked sediment to zebrafishSandy Raimondo
US Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Ecology Division, 1 Sabine Island Drive, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561, USA Electronic address
Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 108:265-72. 2014..The results have implications for effects on estuarine fish from oiled coastal areas during the Deepwater Horizon spill. ..
- Evaluation of in silico development of aquatic toxicity species sensitivity distributionsMace G Barron
U S EPA, GED, 1 Sabine Island Drive, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561, USA
Aquat Toxicol 116:1-7. 2012..Additional research is needed to reduce uncertainty in HC5s using only in silico approaches and to develop computational approaches for predicting species sensitivity...