Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Molecular recollision interferometry in high harmonic generationXibin Zhou
JILA and Department of Physics, University of Colorado and NIST, Boulder, Colorado 80309, USA
Phys Rev Lett 100:073902. 2008..This analysis shows evidence of the effect of the molecular potential on the recolliding electron wave...
- Elliptically polarized high-order harmonic emission from molecules in linearly polarized laser fieldsXibin Zhou
JILA and Department of Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309, USA
Phys Rev Lett 102:073902. 2009..Finally, this work also shows that it is possible to engineer the polarization properties of harmonic emission by carefully preparing a molecular medium...
- Visualizing electron rearrangement in space and time during the transition from a molecule to atomsWen Li
JILA and Department of Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:20219-22. 2010..5 Å), in a region where the potential energy curves for the dissociation are nearly degenerate. Our observations agree well with calculations of the strong-field ionization rates of the bromine molecule...
- Time-resolved dynamics in N2O4 probed using high harmonic generationWen Li
JILA and Department of Physics, University of Colorado and National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, CO 80309 0440, USA
Science 322:1207-11. 2008..More broadly, these results show that high harmonic generation and strong-field ionization in polyatomic molecules undergoing bonding or configurational changes involve the participation of multiple molecular orbitals...
- Monitoring molecular dynamics using coherent electrons from high harmonic generationNicholas L Wagner
Department of Physics, JILA, and National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center in Extreme Ultraviolet Science and Technology, University of Colorado and National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, CO 80309 0440, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:13279-85. 2006..This work therefore demonstrates a previously undescribed spectroscopic technique for probing ultrafast internal dynamics in molecules and, in particular, on the chemically important ground-state potential surface...
- Direct visualization of laser-driven electron multiple scattering and tunneling distance in strong-field ionizationDaniel D Hickstein
JILA, Boulder, Colorado 80303, USA
Phys Rev Lett 109:073004. 2012..This work provides new physical insight into how atoms ionize in strong laser fields and has implications for further efforts to extract atomic and molecular dynamics from strong-field physics...