Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Improved phase-contrast flow quantification by three-dimensional vessel localizationM Zhao
Neurosurgery Department, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 18:697-706. 2000..The 3D localization technique allowed precise localization of the vessel of interest and optimal placement of the slice orientation for minimum error in flow measurements...
- Regional cerebral blood flow using quantitative MR angiographyM Zhao
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL 60612 5970, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 28:1470-3. 2007..We sought to derive regional cerebral blood flow using vessel flows from quantitative MR angiography (qMRA)...
- In vivo evaluation of quantitative MR angiography in a canine carotid artery stenosis modelM Calderon-Arnulphi
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 32:1552-9. 2011..To evaluate the in vivo accuracy of QMRA for measuring the effects of progressive arterial stenosis, we compared this technique with invasive flow measurements from a sonographic transit-time flow probe in a canine model...
- Computerized hemodynamic evaluation of the cerebral circulation for bypassF T Charbel
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612 7239, USA
Neurosurg Clin N Am 12:499-508, viii. 2001..Two case studies are presented with computer simulation results with verification of predicted outcome both clinically and from actual flow of measurements...
- Expression profiling of cyclin B1 and D1 in cervical carcinomaM Zhao
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women s life and Science Institute, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Exp Oncol 28:44-8. 2006..Abnormalities of cell cycle regulators, including cyclins and cyclin dependent kinases, have been reported in various malignant tumors. This study was undertaken to quantitatively detect cyclin B1 and D1 in cervical cancer...