Esther L Yuh
Affiliation: University of California
- Quantitative CT improves outcome prediction in acute traumatic brain injuryEsther L Yuh
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, California 94107, USA
J Neurotrauma 29:735-46. 2012..We believe that objective computational tools and data-driven analytical methods hold great promise for neurotrauma research, and may ultimately have a role in image analysis for clinical care...
- Transforming research and clinical knowledge in traumatic brain injury pilot: multicenter implementation of the common data elements for traumatic brain injuryJohn K Yue
1 Brain and Spinal Injury Center, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, California
J Neurotrauma 30:1831-44. 2013..ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT01565551.)...
- Magnetic resonance imaging improves 3-month outcome prediction in mild traumatic brain injuryEsther L Yuh
Brain and Spinal Injury Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
Ann Neurol 73:224-35. 2013..To determine the clinical relevance, if any, of traumatic intracranial findings on early head computed tomography (CT) and brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to 3-month outcome in mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI)...
- COMT Val (158) Met polymorphism is associated with nonverbal cognition following mild traumatic brain injuryEthan A Winkler
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 1001 Potrero Avenue, Building 1, Room 101, San Francisco, CA, 94110, USA
Neurogenetics 17:31-41. 2016..Hence, COMT Val (158) Met may preferentially modulate nonverbal cognition following uncomplicated mTBI.Registry: ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT01565551. ..
- Computer-aided assessment of head computed tomography (CT) studies in patients with suspected traumatic brain injuryEsther L Yuh
Department of Radiology, Neuroradiology Section, University of California, San Francisco, and San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, California 94143 0628, USA
J Neurotrauma 25:1163-72. 2008..Further studies are required to evaluate the potential favorable impact of this software on facilitating workflow and improving diagnostic accuracy when used as a screening aid by physicians with different levels of experience...
- Imaging concussion: a reviewEsther L Yuh
Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center, San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center, San Francisco, California Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California Department of Neurosurgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Neurosurgery 75:S50-63. 2014....