Affiliation: University of Washington
- Survival of liver transplant recipients with hemochromatosis in the United StatesLei Yu
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System and University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98108, USA
Gastroenterology 133:489-95. 2007..We aimed to compare patients with hemochromatosis to those with other causes of liver disease with regard to post-transplantation survival...
- Dietary cholesterol intake is associated with progression of liver disease in patients with chronic hepatitis C: analysis of the Hepatitis C Antiviral Long-term Treatment Against Cirrhosis trialLei Yu
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington Electronic address
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:1661-6.e1-3. 2013..Little is known about whether dietary cholesterol affects disease progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection...
- Survival after orthotopic liver transplantation: the impact of antibody against hepatitis B core antigen in the donorLei Yu
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System and University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195 6424, USA
Liver Transpl 15:1343-50. 2009..Matching these donors to recipients with anti-HBs pre-transplantation may be especially safe...
- Sex difference in liver-related mortality and transplantation associated with dietary cholesterol in chronic hepatitis C virus infectionLei Yu
1Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 6175, USA
Br J Nutr 115:193-201. 2016..Future studies should assess whether reducing cholesterol intake, among women who consume an excessive amount, can decrease HCV-related mortality. ..
- Aging of Liver Transplant Registrants and Recipients: Trends and Impact on Waitlist Outcomes, Post-Transplantation Outcomes, and Transplant-Related Survival BenefitFeng Su
Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Gastroenterology 150:441-453.e6. 2016..We aimed to describe trends in age among liver transplant registrants and recipients and the effect of age on waitlist and post-transplantation outcomes and on transplant-related survival benefit...