Ping Hong Yeh
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Tract-Based Spatial Statistics (TBSS) of diffusion tensor imaging data in alcohol dependence: abnormalities of the motivational neurocircuitryPing Hong Yeh
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Psychiatry Res 173:22-30. 2009..These abnormalities in fiber connections could be partially responsible for deficiencies in executive functions, behavioral regulation, and impulse control commonly described in alcohol dependence...
- Hierarchical linear modeling (HLM) of longitudinal brain structural and cognitive changes in alcohol-dependent individuals during sobrietyPing Hong Yeh
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center, United States Northern California Institute for Research and Education, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 91:195-204. 2007....
- Cerebral white matter recovery in abstinent alcoholics--a multimodality magnetic resonance studyStefan Gazdzinski
Centre for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Veterans Administration Medical Centre, San Francisco, USA
Brain 133:1043-53. 2010....
- Chronic cigarette smoking modulates injury and short-term recovery of the medial temporal lobe in alcoholicsStefan Gazdzinski
Magnetic Resonance Unit, San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94121, United States
Psychiatry Res 162:133-45. 2008..These data may also have implications for other conditions with established MTL involvement and significant smoking co-morbidity, such as schizophrenia-spectrum and mood disorders...
- Serial longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging data indicate non-linear regional gray matter volume recovery in abstinent alcohol-dependent individualsTimothy C Durazzo
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases CIND, San Francisco VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
Addict Biol 20:956-67. 2015..5 months of sustained sobriety in this ALC cohort. ..
- Combined neuroimaging, neurocognitive and psychiatric factors to predict alcohol consumption following treatment for alcohol dependenceTimothy C Durazzo
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disease 114M, San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center, and Department of Radiology, University of California, 4150 Clement St, San Francisco CA 94121, USA
Alcohol Alcohol 43:683-91. 2008..This study examined the ability of multimodality magnetic resonance, neurocognitive, psychiatric and demographic, to predict alcohol consumption after treatment for AUD...