A C Wright
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Theory of MRI contrast in the annulus fibrosus of the intervertebral discAlexander C Wright
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
MAGMA 29:711-22. 2016..Here we develop a three-dimensional analytic model for MR image contrast of collagen lamellae in the annulus fibrosus of the intervertebral disc of the spine, based on the dependence of the MRI signal on collagen fiber orientation...
- Construction and calibration of a 50 T/m z-gradient coil for quantitative diffusion microimagingA C Wright
Laboratory for Structural NMR Imaging, Department of Radiology, 1 Silverstein, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Magn Reson 186:17-25. 2007..5 microm diameter), which showed the expected diffraction peak. In addition, diffusion-weighted images of a fixed mouse spinal cord illustrated the capability of this coil for quantitative imaging of tissue microstructure...
- Helmholtz-pair transmit coil with integrated receive array for high-resolution MRI of trabecular bone in the distal tibia at 7TAlexander C Wright
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Magn Reson 210:113-22. 2011..9× for imaging at 7T compared to 3T and 1.5T, respectively. The results thus display an approximately linear dependence of SNR with field strength and enable the practical utility of 7T scanners for micro-MRI of trabecular bone...
- In vivo MR micro imaging with conventional radiofrequency coils cooled to 77 degrees KA C Wright
Department of Radiology, Hosptial of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Magn Reson Med 43:163-9. 2000..The performance of the coil is illustrated with images from the human finger and rabbit eye and potential applications are discussed...
- Reproducibility and error sources of micro-MRI-based trabecular bone structural parameters of the distal radius and tibiaB R Gomberg
Laboratory for Structural NMR Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Bone 35:266-76. 2004..68 to 0.92 in the tibia. Error analysis based on simulations suggests involuntary patient motion, primarily rotation, to be the chief source of imprecision, followed by failure to accurately match the analysis volumes in repeat studies...
- Structural MRI of carotid artery atherosclerotic lesion burden and characterization of hemispheric cerebral blood flow before and after carotid endarterectomyC E Jones
Department of Radiology, Neuroradiology Section, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
NMR Biomed 19:198-208. 2006..Unilateral ASL may better predict hemodynamic surgical outcome (measured by improved perfusion) than ICA OR...
- Ultra-short echo-time MRI detects changes in bone mineralization and water content in OVX rat bone in response to alendronate treatmentS Anumula
Laboratory for Structural NMR Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bone 46:1391-9. 2010....
- beta-Catenin initiates tooth neogenesis in adult rodent incisorsF Liu
Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M8D Stellar Chance Laboratories, 422 Curie Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6100, USA
J Dent Res 89:909-14. 2010..Thus, forced activation of beta-catenin signaling can initiate an embryonic-like program of tooth development in adult rodent incisor teeth...